Map Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the map is nice and also to have a not world spanning empire is nice.

Oh, I _like_ that lil' Rome - I really do. It's just that having Canada and specifically a Canada with a Toronto (founded some thirteen centuries after the fall of the western Roman Empire) sudden show up is a bit of a "It's 1972, South America is inhabited by intelligent dinosaurs, and Nixon is president of the united states" moment. :p

Isaac Beach

Banned
Here's a WIP I've doodled at for the past couple of days. Nowhere near finished whatsoever but I'm a giddy bastard. Should I just say what it is or do folks want to guess?

file

Time to try uploading my idea of a reverse again and just a side note India, China and Africa are still WIP

Attachments

• reverse_sealion.jpg
    reverse_sealion.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 403
So, I originally thought to do this with the physical background but it came out with so much detail that I had to leave that out.

You hear of Somalia, Yemen and Sudan separately but look how they almost interact with each other

Crisis Crescent by Bob Hope.png

Inability to think of any good ideas has prevented me from making another part so far, but I figured out something anyhow.
Part 6, HOORAH!! (also I'm starting a policy of giving a color to any colorless nations that get involved in some way, shape, or form)
View attachment 423394
5 more years have come and gone.
Colombia and Brazil have both been pushed back from Venezuela and Ecuador. Cuban forces have landed on the Colombian coast, and Venezuelan forces have entered Guyana.
Ambazonian forces in Cameroon have re-risen in full force, putting the country and its neighbors on edge.
Iran has managed to push back the majority of its Iraqi rebels, and has also brought Syria into its sphere. Lebanon, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar have joined the Saudi lead coalition in opposition.
Pakistan meanwhile, has been receiving much greater support from China and the U.S. India looks on with a feeling of concern.
Western Saharan rebels have been pushed back from the coast, though have taken land more inland.
The U.K. has so far managed to push back its far-right rebels to central England. The same cannot be said for Russia, where the rebels have taken most of Karelia, and have even spilled into Finnish, Estonian, Latvian, and Belorussian territories, causing talks of intervention from the west to begin.
Dagestan and Belarus have joined the E.U. Nothing else to note about that.
Russian rebels in Ukraine have been pushed back by the Visegrad nations, who are becoming increasingly angered at Brussels for doing little to help them.
Brussels meanwhile, has reaffirmed its stance of neutrality, and has threatened sanctions against both sides involved in the Catalonia-France conflict.
andorran appearance.png

Part 7, the most holy of parts.
One year has come and gone.
Libya has allied with France and friends, making Morocco continually nervous.
Speaking of Morocco, their battle with the Western Saharan rebels in turning against them.
Nigeria meanwhile, has begun offering military support to Cameroon, though the front lines remain the same.
Venezuelan, Cuban, and Ecuadorean forces push further into Colombia, Guyana and Brazil; those three begin looking for anybody to help them turn the tide.
Iran begins to sweat nervously as Pakistan and its (puppets) allies join the Saudi lead coalition.
Far right nationalists in Russia continue to gain grounds, taking all of Karelia and the Murmansk Oblast. Rumors of genocidal actions against non-Russians in the area abound.
Said nationalists also begin leading incursions into the lands of former Russian territories. Brussels begins to suspect they might have to do something.
the Russian nationalists in Ukraine agree to a ceasefire with the Visegrad forces to fight the fascists.
Also Belarus has joined the Visegrad group. Not much else to say about that really.
India meanwhile is starting to feel put off by the U.S. and China supporting Pakistan, and is starting to consider being more helpful to Iran.

Inability to think of any good ideas has prevented me from making another part so far, but I figured out something anyhow.

View attachment 424198
Speaking of Morocco, their battle with the Western Saharan rebels in turning against them.
Nigeria meanwhile, has begun offering military support to Cameroon, though the front lines remain the same.
Venezuelan, Cuban, and Ecuadorean forces push further into Colombia, Guyana and Brazil; those three begin looking for anybody to help them turn the tide.
Iran begins to sweat nervously as Pakistan and its (puppets) allies join the Saudi lead coalition.
Far right nationalists in Russia continue to gain grounds, taking all of Karelia and the Murmansk Oblast. Rumors of genocidal actions against non-Russians in the area abound.
Said nationalists also begin leading incursions into the lands of former Russian territories. Brussels begins to suspect they might have to do something.
the Russian nationalists in Ukraine agree to a ceasefire with the Visegrad forces to fight the fascists.
Also Belarus has joined the Visegrad group. Not much else to say about that really.
India meanwhile is starting to feel put off by the U.S. and China supporting Pakistan, and is starting to consider being more helpful to Iran.

Are we going to stop with the Catalan craziness? I'm half expecting this to become the next Decades of Darkness the way things are going.

View attachment 424198
Why I have the strange feeling that a WWIII will occur in the future of this series?

Status
Not open for further replies.