Another Patriot-Saints Day Carol, because I'm pretty sure the Yankee Apostates are brainwashing me.

We Need Our Patriot-Saints Now

Haul out the holly
Put up the tree before my spirit falls again
Fill up the stocking
I may be rushing things, but deck the halls again now

For we need our Patriot-Saints, right this very minute
Candles in the window, carols at the spinet
Yes, we need our Patriot-Saints, right this very minute
It hasn't snowed a single flurry
But Oswald, sir, we're in a hurry

So, display the colors
Put up the brightest string of lights I've ever seen
Slice up the fruitcake
It's time we hung some Papists o'er that evergreen bough

For I've grown a little leaner, grown a little colder
Grown a little sadder, grown a little older
And I need our gracious Prophet sitting on my shoulder
I need our Patriot-Saints now

For we need a little music, need a little laughter,
need a little singing ringing through the rafter
and we need a little snappy, happy ever after
We need our Patriot-Saints now!

letfreedomringwreath10-122.jpg

Last edited:
“From the great state of Ontario, please welcome Susan Donnager to the stage and her rendition of Silent Night”

“Silent nights, holy knights
The air is calm, the fires bright
For this land, blood was spilled
Saints and patriots here were killed
Fighting for an American peace
For heavenly peace,
Fighting for heavenly peace

“Silent night, holy knight
Papist quake at the sight
Glories stream from heaven to far
Heavenly hosts sing, alleluia
Sound the chargers great horns
Sound the charngers great horns!”

I do like the idea of Lincoln taking on the role of Santa Claus. Appropriatly mad. Bullets and bayonets for the good little girls and boys, a fist to the face of all the unpatriotic scum. You can so easily imagine Goodyear and co whipping the holiday in spending frenzies similar or worse then otl.

Last edited:
Here's arguably the most messed up Patriot-Saints Day Carol yet...

Hail! The Herald Angels Sing!

Hail! the herald angels sing,
"Glory to the Presidency!"
Peace on earth, and mercy mild,
Our Great Union reconciled."
Joyful, all ye Betters, rise,
Join the triumph of the skies;
With th' angelic host proclaim,
"Custer keep your steady aim."
America, by heaven adored:
America, fight with holy sword;
Late in time behold his pace,
Offspring of the favoured race.
Veiled in white, to make men free;
Hail! Destroy all Popery!
Pleased, to send, Traitors to hell,
Custer, our foes does fell
Hail! the freedom-born
Prince of peace!
Hail! the Son of Righteousness!
Glory and strength to us he brings,
Conqu'ring all the Papist kings
Mild he lays his glory by,
Born that evil no more shall rise:
Born to raise our race on earth,
Born to give us second birth.

b09c0e9faf178b87e3af062e54585be4.jpg

Last edited:
Map is gorgeous SuperZstar!

Those songs are fantastic! I might actually canonize this. XD Slight revision of the Father Abe song below. I'm imagining Father Abe is literally a superstition about his spirit visiting the nation once that very special time of year. He brings presents for all the good boys and girls and is a literal Krampus figure for Inferiors. Imagine vigilantes dressed like the ghost of Abraham Lincoln roaming the streets curbstomping people American History X style. XD Circa 1950, you can go down to the mall and your child can sit on a Lincoln impersonator's lap and tell him if they've been good. Secretly ORRA is recording their conversations. "Oh, daddy has been naughty, has he? Reading subversive materials! Voltaire?! My lands! Such a bad boy he has been! Thank you, little Johnny, Father Abe will teach him the error of his ways and emancipate him from sin!"
*laughs in right-wing death squad*

Plus, active duty soldiers could take the place of "Mall Elves," with them handing out military themed presents to all the kiddos and getting their pictures taken with them in the most effed up version of the March of Dimes ever. lol

"Daddy, Susie got her picture taken with comrade-patriot Charlotte Baker! I wanna go to Belview Mall and see her before she leaves!"

"Hot dog, son! Quick, hop in our brand new 1951 Himmler & Hess Panther Four-Door and we might just catch her in time! Mmmm... Himmler & Hess always gives this good Christian family a reliable, sturdy car! At great prices too!"

"Golly gee, Daddy! I'm sure happy we have such a sweet ride! I think everyone should buy a Himmler & Hess!"

"Well, son, that's part of the American Dream."
*faces camera with stepford grin*

med_1474568457_image.jpg

"INQUIRE ABOUT YOUR VERY OWN AMERICAN DREAM AT YOUR LOCAL HIMMLER & HESS DEALERSHIP TODAY!"

Here Comes Father Abe

Here comes Father Abe, here comes Father Abe, right down Liberty Lane
President Oswald and all true patriots cheer his glorious reign
Bells are ringing, children singing, Papists flee at the sight
So get out the grinders and man your stations, 'cause Father Abe comes tonight

'Tis the season for remembrance once again!
Hear his weapons jingle-jangle, oh, what a beautiful sight
So jump in bed and cover your head, 'cause Father Abe comes tonight

He doesn't care if you're white or black, you're Betters all the same
For he knows we're all God's Betters, and that makes everything right
So fill your hearts with Patriot's cheer, 'cause Father Abe comes tonight

He'll come around when chimes ring out that it's Patriot's morn' again
The New Jerusalem will come to all if we just follow the light
So let's give thanks to Jehovah above, 'cause Father Abe comes tonight

Hark, his holy spectre strides through the night again,
Bells are ringing, children singing, Anarchists flee at the sight
So obey your parents and mind your manners, 'cause Father Abe comes tonight

Last edited:

Those songs are fantastic! I might actually canonize this. XD Slight revision of the Father Abe song below. I'm imagining Father Abe is literally a superstition about his spirit visiting the nation once that very special time of year. He brings presents for all the good boys and girls and is a literal Krampus figure for Inferiors. Imagine vigilantes dressed like the ghost of Abraham Lincoln roaming the streets curbstomping people American History X style. XD Circa 1950, you can go down to the mall and your child can sit on a Lincoln impersonator's lap and tell him if they've been good. Secretly ORRA is recording their conversations. "Oh, daddy has been naughty, has he? Reading subversive materials! Voltaire?! My lands! Such a bad boy he has been! Thank you, little Johnny, Father Abe will teach him the error of his ways and emancipate him from sin!"
636024071857434060-2469-D028-00112RV2-CROP.JPG

"Father Abe and Father George will give us great gifts on Patriot Saints Day after we take on some inferiors. ALL HAIL OSWALD!"

This is too perfect. I don't know why that movie never entered my head. lol
Oswald sounds like someone who would actually initiate the Purge

latest

Reverend-Colonel Edwidge Owens conducting a Patriot Saints Day mass with the other members of the Council of Jehovah for the benefit of the leadership of the ORRA and Manifest Destiny Party

Marchin' in a Patriot Wonderland

Custer Youth sing, are you listening
In the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight
We're happy tonight
Marchin' in a patriot wonderland
Gone away are our sorrows,
Hail the coming bright tomorrows

We're singin' our song,
As we go along

In the meadow we can build a snowman
Then pretend that he is Father Abe
He'll say, Are you loyal?
We'll say, Yes sir!
Death to every anarchist, Slav,
and royal!
Later on, we'll conspire
As we sing by the fire
And live unafraid
In the country we made,

In the meadow we can build a snowman
And pretend that he's a Slavic clown,
We'll have lots of fun with mister snowman
And then, with a club, we'll beat him down!
When it snows, ain't it thrilling
Though your nose gets a chilling
We'll frolic and play, the American way

The one song that will never need changed is Hail to the Chief:

Just imagine Custer standing on his platform, thousands of Blueshirts marching past as he Palpatine's himself to power. "I love the Republic. But I also love UNLIMITED POWER."

Anywho, working on the next chapters! Custer comes to power and the history of the Strong Man Theory, as well as some more info over what's gone down in America under those more minor presidents, including AIRSHIPPPPPPSSSSS. *meme airhorn effect*

One thing I'm thinking about too is various medals and orders as well. I want to create something similar to a knight, especially since in 1.0 the RU Aero Force called themselves the Knights of the Skies. "Knights of the Republic" is an amusing name for them but I'd rather have something more unique lol. I feel like the Great American War would have just seen the creation of a bunchhh of new awards and medals, and probably some really badass ones with cool names. Up for inspiration. Colonel is similar to a knight in this TL, but it's issued by the Church, not the government.

Last edited:
I'm glad you liked my songs Napo! They just came to me out of nowhere, lol. And of course PS Day would become a day for Dad and Junior to dress up as Father Abe to curbstomp the Inferiors while Mom and Sis make a delicious dinner!

One question I have is what does the Union calendar look like? Obviously the 4th of July and Patriot-Saints Day are on it, as I imagine days like Veterans and Memorial Day are. Plus, I'm pretty sure you mentioned Thanksgiving. Are there going to be any other effed up holidays added to the mix? I feel like the Union would have some pretty insane holidays.

As for an alternate knight title, might I suggest Magister equitum? In Latin, it means Master of Horses, and was a title granted to the lieutenant of a Roman Dictator. Seems like something the RU would revive as a high honor, given their obsession with Rome.

Finally, I would like to present to y'all the most Madnessverse picture ever created in OTL:

angel-of-liberty1-2-copy.jpg

EDIT: So, just to provide some context, this painting is based on alleged vision of George Washington's at Valley Forge. Supposedly the Angel of Liberty showed him the future of America and concluded with "Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union." Tell me that's not straight out of the mouth of Prophet Burr.

Last edited:
So something just struck me: England and America, the two hotbeds of Paleontology IOTL, are both under fundamentalist Christian regimes ITTL. How would this impact perception of the Dinosaurs? Could official state propagagnda be that they are dragons, or some sort of other biblical thing? Could we see a Custersaurus?

what does the RU have against Voltaire? also isn't the Blueshirts the Irish fascist or maybe they could be called the green shirts in this timeline.

what does the RU have against Voltaire? also isn't the Blueshirts the Irish fascist or maybe they could be called the green shirts in this timeline.
Well, he was a Catholic Monarchist who advocated for less religion in society. What's there to like?

I never read the old ones but I fucking love this

Like holy shit is it brilliant

It’s even inspired me to start a map project based on my various civ 6 eu4 and Victoria 2 and general strategy game project!

I wonder what a Man in the High Castle world ITTL would look like? Combo Union/England that is essentially Oceania borders? Nordreich that owns all of Europe and Africa? A Powerful Japan essentially being Italy that takes all of east asia?