I feel like CoCaro should align with Nordreich. They're both Protestant, both probably want to contain the Yankees, and want to claim their "time in the sun."

Plus, I feel like the Carolinas have soured on the Bonapartes, thanks to the slavery dispute and the Irish fighting against them in the Great American War.

Last edited:
I feel like CoCaro should align with Nordreich. They're both Protestant, both probably want to contain the Yankees, and want to claim their "time in the sun."

Plus, I feel like the Carolinas have soured on the Bonapartes, thanks to the slavery dispute and the Irish fighting against them in the Great American War.
In this situation, CoCaro essentially has to be in alliance with the RU since they would be destroyed if not. However, very close relations with the Nordreich (who will likely be an RU ally for when the big war occurs) could serve to protect them if the alliance breaks apart

In this situation, CoCaro essentially has to be in alliance with the RU since they would be destroyed if not. However, very close relations with the Nordreich (who will likely be an RU ally for when the big war occurs) could serve to protect them if the alliance breaks apart

Here's what I was thinking. Right now, the RU is basically wallowing in internal chaos because of the death of Lincoln and occupying the South. This is obviously quite distracting. So, if CoCaro plays its cards right, they can align with Prussia while the Damnyankee Apostate Aggressors are concerned with other issues, and by the time everything is brought back under control, it'll be too late.

Here's what I was thinking. Right now, the RU is basically wallowing in internal chaos because of the death of Lincoln and occupying the South. This is obviously quite distracting. So, if CoCaro plays its cards right, they can align with Prussia while the Damnyankee Apostate Aggressors are concerned with other issues, and by the time everything is brought back under control, it'll be too late.
if the other Southron nations were still around, this might work, but CoCaro is surrounded and Prussia is across the Atlantic

I have come to the horrible realisation that Imperial China will probably be the less insane great power in Asia , if not the world

I have come to the horrible realisation that Imperial China will probably be the less insane great power in Asia , if not the world
well, insane by our standards, but in there timeline, yes, they are the sane ones, although the phrasing goes, " if you can beat them, join them".

My Lord... What an absolute clusterdump of a crapsack. It makes WWI's tangled web of alliances look like absolutely nothing. There's so many routes I could go. Maybe Qing Empire works disputes out with Russia, leading to them entering the League of Tsars (or Emperors) and fueling American propaganda about the Mongoloid Steppe Demons? Or perhaps Persia and the Qing form an unlikely alliance of "neutral powers" and fight the Tsars. Or maybe they decide to go against the Bonapartist holdings in Asia, dividing India between themselves and creating puppet states elsewhere, or maybe India rallies and beats them both back leading to a sense of nationalism? There's infinite possibility.
a modernizing Qing Empire reforming the tributary system into an Economic & Military alliance to drive out all non Asians from Asia?

a modernizing Qing Empire reforming the tributary system into an Economic & Military alliance to drive out all non Asians from Asia?
It is the celestial empire's manifest destiny to liberate the oppressed peoples of the world.

Receiving_the_surrender_of_the_Yili.jpg

I could easily see OTL China's anti-colonialist rhetoric cranked up to 11, then break the knob and turn it another 360 degrees--and the truest irony would be to have China be quite the racist state.

Whatever happens with China will be interesting..... in the Chinese sense of the word no less (lol)

What's coming up next on the agenda? More focus on Europe/Persia? The American Fascist Marxist Apostate Aggressors landing in Asia? Or is the Anti-Christ himself, George Armstrong Custer, finally going to seize power and lead his hordes of damnable Yankee Hellspawn on their Unholy Crusade against the world? (I'm having fun with the insults in case you can't tell :p).

Final note, I hope we get a chapter on Charles Darwin soon, and all this Strong Man theory nonsense that goes with it. It sounds like the Union really bought into it and that it affects most of their political thinking.

I'm not sorry

To protect the East from colonization!
To grant oppressed peoples their own nations
To denounce the evils of Frogs and Yanks
To give our Emperors our eternal thanks
Qajar!
Qing!
Team Asia blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Joseon! That's right!

In commemoration of the Christmas season, here's a little Patriot-Saints Day Carol for all Damnyankee Apostates the friendly folks up North..

Here Comes Father Abe

Here comes Father Abe, here comes Father Abe, right down Abraham Lane
Custer and Oswald and all true patriots cheer his glorious reign
Bells are ringing, children singing, Papists flee at the sight
So hang your stockings and say your prayers, 'cause Father Abe comes tonight

He's got a gun that's ready to be shot at the traitors once again
Hear his weapons jingle jangle, oh what a beautiful sight
So jump in bed and cover your head, 'cause Father Abe comes tonight

He doesn't care if you're white or black, you're Betters all the same
Father Abe knows we're all God's children, that makes everything right