Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to request ... black flag with a white human skull, and a white, S-shaped snake with the middle part of the animal slithering through one eye socket and out the other - head facing the right, tip of the tail facing the left. ...
How about one of these? The snakes aren't quite S-shaped as I couldn't get the shape to work with the size needed to stand out.
Overheaven_NoMansLand_SkullAndSnake__for_NK_Ryzov__FG.png Overheaven_NoMansLand_SkullAndSnake_simple__for_NK_Ryzov__FG.png

In what sense?
A Slavic community within an Italy close to OTL historically or a post Roman Italy invaded by Slavs or something else?
HRE-era Italian states got invaded by Slavs. They managed to made it into Rome, and adopted various Roman identities. (Mostly the Wolves and Eagle part.)

HRE-era Italian states got invaded by Slavs. They managed to made it into Rome, and adopted various Roman identities. (Mostly the Wolves and Eagle part.)
Nice, i could try, but unfortunately not today.
Bulgars? Bulgars followed Avars and little groups installed themselves in northern Lombardia.

@AudieSiswanto
itaslavia.png

I try the italian colors, similar to Bulgaria, arranged as napoleonic italian kingdom, with the three lions of Bulgaria.
Tell me if you like, and if not, what i need to change.

Ok, any reason to have doubleheaded eagle?
Do you like the design, or should try other?
Actually tho, the premise goes like this.

In a event where a Plague wrecked the Europe so bad, the Ottoman Empire is defeated by the Crusaders, sending the Serbians back to their homeland.

The Serbians, seeing that the HRE is on a ridiculous dissaray, decided to band with the other Slav states (Except Bulgaria), and invades Italy, even taking Rome in the Process.

Actually tho, the premise goes like this.

In a event where a Plague wrecked the Europe so bad, the Ottoman Empire is defeated by the Crusaders, sending the Serbians back to their homeland.

The Serbians, seeing that the HRE is on a ridiculous dissaray, decided to band with the other Slav states (Except Bulgaria), and invades Italy, even taking Rome in the Process.
Part of the problem is there isn't really any purely Serbian symbols at this time - the eagle and firesteels were copied from Rhomania (the East Romans or Byzantines) and the panSlavic colours were introduced by Russia in the 1800s.
I'm also not sure what you mean by "Serbian homeland". Any situation that removes the Ottomans would "liberate" Serbs so why are they going?

Part of the problem is there isn't really any purely Serbian symbols at this time - the eagle and firesteels were copied from Rhomania (the East Romans or Byzantines) and the panSlavic colours were introduced by Russia in the 1800s.
I'm also not sure what you mean by "Serbian homeland". Any situation that removes the Ottomans would "liberate" Serbs so why are they going?
Well, slavic peoples could took, as he said, wester roman symbols (like the HRE eagle and the Burgundian cross).
The Panslavic colors could exist in this TL the same.

Looks good. Can you stretch out the snake so that the bends are wider, like in the rough draft I posted?
Shouldn't be too difficult - but it won't be until tomorrow, sorry - I just got home from travelling all day so the necessary hand-eye coordination is a bit lacking!

Status
Not open for further replies.