Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

I found this meme, though I'm not sure of the veracity. It's actually a nice shaped border, anyone got a patch for that?

6go8Xgi.jpg
Let us remember that Chile sacrificed Patagonia in order to have their beautiful, elongated shape we enjoy.

French revolutionaries and their ideas.

Reorganizing the departments in a fair and square manner.

Well, maybe not all that fair but obviously very square...

(in the end they rejected it of course)

proposals2.jpg

But the USA and Canada adopted the first model, nevertheless
depends on where you live, in the US most places that have a grid set-up, they didn't have a significant population (not counting Native Americans) prior to its set-up. So there was no pre-established cultural or population considerations.

"So then, dear French people, how would you feel about a Swiss Corridor?" Germany 1931.
ougo4kxitf321.jpg

found on Reddit, R/PropagandaPosters. Not sure if this counts but it does look insane.

Skallagrim

Banned
"So then, dear French people, how would you feel about a Swiss Corridor?" Germany 1931.

found on Reddit, R/PropagandaPosters. Not sure if this counts but it does look insane.

I love it. Pure insanity, and it nicely calls out corridor-loving people on their bullshit.

"Oh, kind of like how we can access Corsica by sea but we don't throw a hissy fit about it," said France.
"No, not like that at all, we need Danzig, we need it, we need it!!" cried the Nazis, and decided to go get mad at Slavs for a bit.

Skallagrim

Banned
"Oh, kind of like how we can access Corsica by sea but we don't throw a hissy fit about it," said France.
"No, not like that at all, we need Danzig, we need it, we need it!!" cried the Nazis, and decided to go get mad at Slavs for a bit.

More like:

"Hey, this has been ours for centuries and is actually full of our people," said Germany.
"Fuck off, you lost, so we'll just take what we want," said the idiots who thereby greatly helped in causing the Nazis to even exist.