Too Sweet!: A WCW Survives Collaborative Timeline

Could we just put Brock somewhere where he can stay?
The issue is always Brock, he learned full time scheduele was so extenuant for him vs the collegiated/olympic one plus he always got the 'you're just a wrestler' label he hated, that is why he goes to football as he thought would be less demanding and more legit paid...till he busted on football

The issue is always Brock, he learned full time scheduele was so extenuant for him vs the collegiated/olympic one plus he always got the 'you're just a wrestler' label he hated, that is why he goes to football as he thought would be less demanding and more legit paid...till he busted on football

Pretty much this. Brock goes where Brock wants and as long as we can get Brock/Goldberg, Brock/Sting and Brock/Henning, I'll be happy.

Pretty much this. Brock goes where Brock wants and as long as we can get Brock/Goldberg, Brock/Sting and Brock/Henning, I'll be happy.
Plus they should do what WWE failed both with original brock and now his second/third/current sting..build a new guy, a Batista-Cena/Bryan-Tyler Black level of wrestler

Could we just put Brock somewhere where he can stay?

Plus they should do what WWE failed both with original brock and now his second/third/current sting..build a new guy, a Batista-Cena/Bryan-Tyler Black level of wrestler

Oh I have a plan for Brock thanks to your feedback guys. A good one that works for everyone and involves a couple of the part timers we have now.

SuperBrawl X

15,000 load into the Cow Palace for the 10th SuperBrawl. 13 matches on the card.

ESPN Pre-Show

1. The NYLA Connection (Christopher Daniels/Low Ki) d. Jamie Noble/Jimmy Yang. We get the goofy redneck babyface team of Noble and Yang here (a reversal of them doing the Japanese gimmicks IOTL) with the two meeting the NYLA Connection in tag action. Yang takes the BME.
  2. Mari Apache d. Alexis Laree. A short match due to the relative greenness of Laree.
  3. The FBI (Little Guido/Tony Mamaluke) (w/Big Vito) d. Chris Harris/James Storm. This match goes quickly as well as the future America's Most Wanted aren't there yet as a tag team. Harris takes the fall here.
  4. Shannon Moore d. Elix Skipper d. Frankie Kazarian. A triple threat to close out the show with Elix Skipper taking a Halo from Moore. Just a showcase oft eh kind of exciting Junior heavyweight action you won't find in other federations.

Main Card

1. Devon Storm/Daffney d. Billy Kidman/Torrie Wilson. The match to finish up the Kidman/Storm feud as Devon Storm hits the Mindbender on Billy and drags him out of the ring while Torrie screams for him and Deffney holds him at bay. Of course, we also get some catfighting from this match to rile up the horndogs in the audience.
  2. AJ Styles d. Shane Helms d. Kid Kash d. Evan Karagias for the NWA Junior Title. It's four-corners elimination for the belt. Kariagas takes the first fall from a Spiral Tap by Styles. Kid Kash follows as Shane hits the Vertebreaker. It all comes down to Shane Helms and AJ Styles, the two sending the crowd into a frenzy before finishing off with a Styles Clash and a new Junior Heavyweight Champion.
  3. The Chosen Sons (Jeff Jarrett/Dustin Rhodes) d. The Diamonds in the Rough (Lance Storm/Chris Candido) Jeff and Dustin continue their southern wrasslin' heel chicanery against Candido and Lance, putting young Candido into the Figure-Four while Lance is pulled off the apron by Dustin. It's a tap-out victory for Double J.
  4. Tank Abbott d. Rick Steiner (w/Mike Rotundo) A quick match, probably less than five minutes, but both men go stiff on each other, ending with a Phantom Right by Abbott.
  5. NWA Women's: Manami Toyota d. Akira Hokuto d. Devil Masami. All three of these women have held the WCW Women's belt ITTL, so they come together here for a match that ends with Toyota hitting the Ocean Bomb on Masami.
  6. lWo (Juventud/Psychosis) (w/Super Crazy) d. Los Guerreros (w/Rey Mysterio) And the lWo get a win in the feud, Juvie getting a surprise win on Eddie, who is still struggling with ring rust (most likely kayfabe at this point) as he takes the fall to a 450 splash. The lWo jumps the Guerreros, beating on them and Rey when he makes the save. Viva la Raza~
  7. Rob Van Dam d. Chris Kanyon (w/Bam Bam Bigelow) retaining the NWA Television Title. Who Betta than Kanyon?! Well, Rob Van Dam for starters. He keeps the title with Five-Star Frog Splash, points his thumbs to himself once again.
  8. Chris Benoit d. Dean Malenko. Just a nice slice of good workrate. Give them 20 minutes to work and end it with a Crossface. Dean's a bit reluctant to take Chris' hand (playing off the heat they had from losing the tag titles before Benoit's sabbatical) and walks off.
  9. Mike Awesome d. Goldberg by count-out. The two men just go power for power here, throwing each other around the ring, going as stiff as they can give and receive. The finish comes when Awesome, frustrated that despite his claims that Goldberg was losing his touch and would be an easy victory just keeps kicking out, takes him out of the ring and delivers an Awesome Bomb onto the apron. Goldberg drops to the floor and lays there, getting counted before medics come to take him away. This puts Goldberg on the shelf to let him have time off. He carried WCW for a year, he deserves a nice vacation.
  10. Raven vs. Vampiro in a Texas Death Match. Raven and Vampiro have an insane brawl, both men bleeding here (while Disney has its trepidation about bloodletting, the assurance that it will only be for certain stipulations does give us a bit of leeway) and the match ends with Raven managing to surprise Vamp with a Raven Effect and getting the fall and the ten-count.
  11. The Dudleyz (w/Spike Dudley) d. The Hardyz (w/Lita) d. Harlem Heat for the NWA Tag Titles. Match is a great match-up of WCW's veteran tag team, the former WWF tag team and the former ECW champions. The match comes to a close with Booker and D-Von brawling outside when the Hardys dive onto them, wiping everyone out. Bubba Bomb to Stevie Ray ends the match and straps up the Dudleys once again.
  12. Chris Jericho d. Diamond Dallas Page (w/Bam Bam Bigelow) retaining the NWA US Title. Jericho and DDP have a good match here, Jericho proving himself against Page and getting him in the Liontamer.
  13. Owen Hart d. Shane Douglas, retaining the NWA World Title. Shane needles Owen for a title shot, claiming he never lost the NWA Title back in ECW and eventually threatening the recently retired Bret to get this match. Owen accepts and the two put on a four-star match, Owen putting the Franchise away with the Sharpshooter. Owen carries the legacy of the Hart family, of WCW and the NWA, all on his shoulders.

And that's SuperBrawl. I'll have No Way Out for you guys tomorrow, plus more news from XPW.

No Way Out 2000

We get 13,000 in the Hartford Civic Center at the last stop on the Road to WrestleMania. Nine matches on the card.

1. Val Venis/Shawn Stasiak (w/the Godfather) d. The New Age Outlaws. Just a simple opener, Road Dogg takes the Money Shot.
  2. Mark Henry d. Mabel retaining the Hardcore Title. Henry destroys another fool to keep the hardcore belt over his shoulder.
  3. William Regal d. Funaki (w/Taka Michinoku) retaining the European Title. And Regal continues his run as European champion, getting Funaki in the Regal Stretch.
  4. X-Pac d. Mick Foley. We get this match here to give Mick and X-Pac something to do. X-Factor finish.
  5. Paul Wight d. Undertaker. Paul evens it up at 2-2 with a big chokeslam here.
  6. The Rock d. Scott Hall. One of two matches of the night for a shot at the World Title at WrestleMania. If Rock and Triple H win, they get Hogan. If they lose, they're off WrestleMania. Rock hits the Rock Bottom and gets his spot.
  7. The CREW (Edge/Christian/Rhyno) d. Too Cool (Rikishi/Grandmaster Sexay/Scotty 2 Hotty) retaining the Tag Titles. The CREW keep their tag belts once again in the biggest match of Too Cool's career. Wild trios action ending with a Gore to Scotty.
  8. Kurt Angle (w/Bob Backlund) d. Scott Steiner retaining the Intercontinental Title. Steiner is spitting out his madness all the way to the show about how Kurt Angle isn't the only collegiate-level athlete and how he's got the biggest arms in the world. Backlund, taking the position of Angle's manager, accept Steiner's challenge for the PPV and we get a match of dudes tossing each other around with occasional hold locked on. Angle fights his way out of the Steiner Recliner and hits the Angle Slam to keep.
  9. Triple H d. Kevin Nash in a Steel Cage Match. And in the second match for the 'Mania main event, we get a hard fought brawl between friends and the Game and Big Sexy duke it out. Both men bleed for this and just go to town, ending with a Predigree and Triple H climbing out of the cage. The Rock and Triple H have punched their tickets for WrestleMania. Will either man be able to beat Hulk Hogan?

We won't be back with the WWF until April, so March is pretty much WCW month.

March 5, 2000

Xtreme Pro Wrestling signs a deal with video distributor RF Video, becoming their featured promotion after the ratings success of their Halloween in Hell and My Bloody Valentine events.

"Coming off the death of ECW, RF Video has been searching for a new crown jewel for our site and we believe that XPW is the company to carry RF Video into the new millennium." says founder Rob Feinstein. "Plans going forward are VHS releases for Hallloween in Hell and My Bloody Valentine in April, with a special two-pack release at a discounted price. Plus we hope to get out tapes for D-Day, Hostile Takeover and Halloween in Hell 2000. And finally, be on the lookout next year in January as we hope to release a Best of 2000 video as well."

- Official statement from RF Video founder Rob Feinstein.

I like how Owen Hart's doing better ITTL, along with the rest of the Hart family...

Yeah, Goldberg deserves a break for everything he did (I'd probably still be watching TTL's WCW, especially since it's not as Wrestlecrap-worthy as OTL)...

March 12, 2000

XPW announces a change to card as D-Day is replaced with Breslin Bloodbath. The event, booked for the Breslin Arena in Michigan, is a live television special held in collaboration with the music group Insane Clown Posse and their fledgling promotion JCW. The show will feature XPW and JCW talent competing on the card.

"Vince Russo was always cool with us back in the WWF and we love what he's been doing with XPW. We know they've been sticking to Cali, but Shaggy and I think that bringing XPW to Detroit will get them a sell-out. I'm gonna be there, Shaggy's gonna be there and we hope to see all our Juggalos out in the Motor City will be there to give XPW some love." - Violent J (Joseph Bruce)

Last edited:
Set the stage for a WCW/Death Note crossover timeline?

No, Ryuk would get bored and then just kill me if I did that. I do too much to try and keep people alive in this timeline.

Anyway time for a new post.

All Japan announces the return of the Super Junior of Glory Tournament

All Japan has formally announced the return of the World Junior Heavyweight Title League, but under a new name: Super Junior of Glory. The tournament, not been held since 1998, has been a showcase of the top junior heavyweights in the company. But due to Giant Baba's death and the slight schism between company owner Mikoto Baba and her appointed president Mitsuharu Misawa, the 99 tournament was canceled. The tournament will be taking place from March 1st-March 15th with 16 competitors in a 2 block round robin tournament. But for the first time since 1983, 8 of the competitors will be Gaijin from All Japan's newest partners: AAA and WCW. The Competitors are as follows:

Competitors:

AAA:

Pentagon II (OOC: Not to be confused with Pentagon Jr.

Cibernetico

Super Crazy

Psycosis II

WCW:

Billy Kidman

Shane Helms

Low Ki

Elix Skipper

All Japan:

KENTA

Naomichi Marufuji

Yoshinari Ogawa

Satoru Asako

Tsuyoshi Kikuchi

Yoshinobu Kanemaru

Freelancers:

Ultimo Dragon

I wish he would stay somewhere at least but then again he'd have to get paid to do that. Maybe after his NFL stint he can be brought in more permanently

I wish he would stay somewhere at least but then again he'd have to get paid to do that. Maybe after his NFL stint he can be brought in more permanently
Not if Cornette has any say on the matter.
The issue is that...he wanted the more money the less effort(any worker dream) and even if WCW is less demanding(mostly the west coast and south and the now permanents trips to london and berlin) he is still a long term liability and later his moveset is so limited...better leave UFC and WWE that hot potato, less use College/prime lesnar in WCW and them he can be free

The issue is that...he wanted the more money the less effort(any worker dream) and even if WCW is less demanding(mostly the west coast and south and the now permanents trips to london and berlin) he is still a long term liability and later his moveset is so limited...better leave UFC and WWE that hot potato, less use College/prime lesnar in WCW and them he can be free

When does his NFL stuff finish, around 06, i think i got an idea for him actually around then.