Dominion of America: An Alternate Timeline

ST15RM

Banned
Here's a possibility:
The Dominion's borders are identical to those in the Yankee Dominion TL.
However, the British win a war against the Spanish (the Latin American Revolutions are butterflied) and establish two new countries: Texas and California
Texas has something similar to it's 1836 borders, except it might not have the long panhandle jutting into Colorado and Wyoming. Texas is a blend of Southern and Hispanic influences, as well as smaller contributions from the Cajuns and the Natives.
California is basically the rest of OTL's Southwestern U.S. Once again, it's culture is a mix of Anglo and Hispanic influences, except that the Anglos were mainly from the North rather than the South, and there is an additional East Asian influence.
So basically hail britannia?

Gabingston

Kicked
I am using a modified HOI4 province map as my base map, and I am in the process of creating a map of provinces (think U.S. States or Canadian Provinces) in the dominion.

Gabingston

Kicked
British North America Province Map.png
Province Map of the Dominion of America

Gabingston

Kicked
Quick question.
Montréal and Québec will both become major cities, but my question is this:
Without English settlers moving in and without a capital city being founded, will Toronto, Hamilton, Kingston and Ottawa still become large cities ITTL, just as French-speaking cities (Hamilton would probably be bilingual, like Ottawa IOTL)? All four are in good locations for major cities (Toronto and Hamilton are on large bays in Lake Ontario, Kingston is at the place where Lake Ontario becomes the St. Lawrence River and had already been home to several forts, both French and British, and Ottawa is at the meeting of two rivers and at a large waterfall), but I'm not sure if they'd still be major cities.

Gabingston

Kicked
I've got an interesting idea for this TL:
After the British abolished slavery in 1833 (it'd be later ITTL, due to having many more slaves to free and slave owners to compensate), they started importing thousands of Indian indentured servants to the Caribbean, and today there are over 1,000,000 Indo-Caribbeans, including a majority in Trinidad/Tobago, Guyana and Suriname (which was Dutch). So, after slavery (or even possibly a bit before) slavery is abolished (mid-late 19th century), I think there'd be a large amount of Indian indentured servants going to North America, my guess is that most would go to Florida (or ITTL East Florida) and Texas (Gulf Coast of Texas), since they were regions with a subtropical climate great for cash crops, but didn't have a large Black population. I don't think it'd be a huge amount (after all, India and America are about as far apart as you can get, but they made it to the Caribbean so screw it), but it'd be enough to make a dent and be a color on the ethnic map I'm working on.
Meanwhile, I can see East Asian indentured servants moving to the west coast, especially California. California has a warm climate, and while it is drought-prone, irrigation could (and has been IOTL) set up. California is the second largest rice producing state in the U.S. (after Arkansas), and no one grows rice quite like East Asians. If the Philippines (which was a U.S. colony after the Spanish-American war) and Japan (which was connected to the U.S.) become British colonies, then I could see significant Filipino and Japanese immigration to the west coast (and don't forget the Chinese).

Gabingston

Kicked
BNA Australia Map.png
Oceania
Antipodea (L'Antipodée): The French western half of Australia. The population is 5.5 Million, of which 3/4 live in the southwestern corner of the country. For more details, read this TL that I am working on alongside this. The GDP is 300 billion OTL U.S. Dollars, or 54,000 per capita. The main economic sectors are mining, agriculture, tourism, services and manufacturing. For more info, read this TL that I am working on alongside this TL https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...f-frances-colony-in-western-australia.455413/.
Australia: The British eastern half of the Australian continent. The population is 18 million, most of whom live along the coast. The GDP per capita is 55,000 OTL U.S. Dollars. Overall, it's not all that different from OTL's Australia.
New Zealand (Nieuw-Zeeland): Colonized by the Dutch in the mid 19th century, New Zealand has a population of 6 million, largely of Dutch, German, Scandinavian, Indo and Maori descent. The GDP is 315 billion OTL U.S. Dollars, or 52,500 per capita. The main industries are services, agriculture (wheat, barley, wine, cattle and sheep) and tourism.

Gabingston

Kicked
So, here are some different demographics that I'm thinking of putting in this timeline:
1. Because the American Revolution never happens (duh, that's the point of divergence) and thus British loyalists don't settle in Ontario, most of Ontario ends up being settled by French Canadians, with settlers from Metropolitan France and Ireland being added on (Ireland due to the potato famine or something like it). Today, most of Canada's 1867 territory is French speaking (a notable exception is the Niagara Peninsula and shore of Lake Erie, which would've been settled by New Englanders and New Yorkers), and along with the Cajuns in Louisiana the Francophone population of the dominion is around 15-20 million.
Canada in 1867

2. After the British abolished slavery in 1833 (it'd be later ITTL, due to having many more slaves to free and slave owners to compensate), they started importing thousands of Indian indentured servants to the Caribbean, and today there are over 1,000,000 Indo-Caribbeans, including a majority in Trinidad/Tobago, Guyana and Suriname (which was Dutch). So, when the British eventually abolish slavery, they start importing Indian labor to the deep south. Today, a few million people are descended from Indian indentured servants, with the largest populations being in Florida, Louisiana and Texas. This may or may not have been a thing, since India and America are literally as far away as two places can get, but it's definitely something that would have been interesting.
3. East Asian laborers, largely Chinese, Filipino and Japanese, are imported to work in agriculture on the west coast. In our timeline, lots of Japanese and Filipinos worked on sugar plantations in Hawaii, and today Asians are the largest ancestry group in Hawaii. The Pacific coast from Vancouver Island to OTL San Diego would have a large Asian population, especially in the Central Valley of California and Colorado River Valley.

Gabingston

Kicked
Province and Territory Map.png

Provinces and Territories of America
Red = Province
Pink = Territory
Scarlet = Capital
*Hawaii is an independent country, while the Bahamas are a province.

Gabingston

Kicked
Any suggestions for Europe? It's a divergence of 250 years, so anything is possible (keep it realistic, though).