Status
Not open for further replies.

I, too, feel the overwhelming desire to pay my kitten tax.

5bXly.jpg

I hope these adorable little kittens will cover it...

I really like these historical updates, @Kanan! As much as I enjoy the present day updates, the history of the timeline is incredibly interesting and I'm happy to see that you're starting to reveal more about OFC's past. And it's little things like Virginia fighting New York that really make the timeline's past unique and truly divergent from OTL.

So when are the 1920 and 2019 maps coming out?

I wish I could tell you. I am hoping to be in my new house by Christmas.

I really like these historical updates, @Kanan! As much as I enjoy the present day updates, the history of the timeline is incredibly interesting and I'm happy to see that you're starting to reveal more about OFC's past. And it's little things like Virginia fighting New York that really make the timeline's past unique and truly divergent from OTL.

Thank you!! I'm happy some people are interested in seeing more of the past. I'm honestly kinda itching to do a deep dive into historical New England, but I just don't have any time :'(

I know I'm (very) late to the party, but it sure is interesting as a Hong Kong local to see John Tsang as leader of the Commonwealth.

Haha, it's okay! You got it in before the next election so that's all that matters :p

RIP Papa Bush. Not a man without controversy OTL or ITTL but always seemed like a personable guy particularly as a father and in his post-presidency (or post-PMship in this case). Hope Jeb is holding up ok.

president-george-bush-queen-elizabeth-ii-and-first-lady-news-photo-576625956-1543705279.jpg

Last edited:
RIP Papa Bush. Not a man without controversy OTL or ITTL but always seemed like a personable guy particularly as a father and in his post-presidency (or post-PMship in this case). Hope Jeb is holding up ok.

president-george-bush-queen-elizabeth-ii-and-first-lady-news-photo-576625956-1543705279.jpg
New England Prime Minister Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, and First Lady Barbara Bush greet members of the A's baseball team who are in Baltimore for a 3-game series against the Orioles, 1987

Status
Not open for further replies.