I've noticed a lot of people create threads based on their major TLs, so I've decided to post my maps for TOH here as well as some history of versions I have as backups. (I also just wanted something to put on my signature). I might even make flags and graphics, but don't get too exited.

The POD is in 1904 when the French decide to reject alliance offers with the British, believing Russia would be good enough of an ally.

Hamburg current.png.png

Here is the current map as of 7/11/18

If Mexico has not been destroyed by nuclear apocalypse or so, why would the US directly annex all of Mexico? If it was to prevent a communist (or other) revolution, I would say that the US maybe annexes the northern areas and installs a puppet government in most of Mexico. Maybe the Yucatan would go independent, but annexing all of it is probably not viable.

If Mexico has not been destroyed by nuclear apocalypse or so, why would the US directly annex all of Mexico? If it was to prevent a communist (or other) revolution, I would say that the US maybe annexes the northern areas and installs a puppet government in most of Mexico. Maybe the Yucatan would go independent, but annexing all of it is probably not viable.
ITTL, the Brits don't intercept the French version of the Zimmerman Telegram, and Mexico invades the USA, with help from the French. It went so well that they got an inch deep before getting their ass blasted. With Fascists and communists trying to get a hold of the region, the US takes the region for safety, as well as most of their puppet governments in Latin America.

Last edited:
Hey look, it's another TTOH:AAWTS map! It's not like I release one once a day or anything...
Alliance with the Shade.png.png

Now with less shite Turkestan borders! (I will fight you if you disagree with the border with the Kuban SSR.)

I've been working on my first few maps not taking place in 1936.

The 1936 map- the most polished map I've ever made.
Alliance with the Shade.png.png

The world war in 1943

Alliance with the Shade 1943.png
At the onset of the cold war in 1951

Alliance with the Shade post- WWII.png

And finally 2018
Alliance with the Shade 2018.png

Poland can into panhandle! Or is it Polandhandle?

Anyway, how does that Soviet Union kept itself together?

Have there been any more such "successful" regime change interventions?
Argentina is the only one that went fascist due to a foreign coup. Mittelafrika is also fascist lead by the Government-in-exile of Austria. (the successors, Kaiserlicher Führer Goering is dead).

The east indies had a civil war that ended with a fascist takeover too, and then immediately had a coup d'tat. That's why Australia annexed German Papua, New Zealand, and Timor.