Return of Horrible Educational Maps

badnext-jpg.421592
It looks like Eastern Europe is melting.

51OHxxygTNL.jpg

Man whoever made this cover really needs to learn where both America and England are. I bet this alternate history is just amateurish judging from the cover.

(I'm kidding, please don't ban me Calbear. I actually loved reading your timeline)

>The black sea is gone
Oh this is bad
>Moscow is at Novgorod
>Vienna is at Kiev
>Rome is in goddamn Greece

Don't forget the minor(?) errors:

>Copenhagen, the nice town in southern Sweden
>A bit hard to tell the exact location, but Geneva seems to be around Lake Constance now (though at least they got a lake on the Swiss border right, it just happens to be the wrong one)
>And Frankfurt, well, Germany does indeed have two Frankfurts and for what it's worth that red dot is not too far off from the second one, just the teensy weensy detail that Frankfurt(Oder) doesn't even have an airport...

Those maps also explain why your luggage can get lost, you're already lucky if you yourself happen to end up in the country that you wanted to travel to, minor detail like cities are way beyond their capabilities

Don't forget the minor(?) errors:

>Copenhagen, the nice town in southern Sweden
>A bit hard to tell the exact location, but Geneva seems to be around Lake Constance now (though at least they got a lake on the Swiss border right, it just happens to be the wrong one)
>And Frankfurt, well, Germany does indeed have two Frankfurts and for what it's worth that red dot is not too far off from the second one, just the teensy weensy detail that Frankfurt(Oder) doesn't even have an airport...

Those maps also explain why your luggage can get lost, you're already lucky if you yourself happen to end up in the country that you wanted to travel to, minor detail like cities are way beyond their capabilities
Some other errors are:
- The Red Sea has dried up
- Russia is apparently a continent now
- Toulouse is in Andorra
- Prague is in Belarus

Some other errors are:
- The Red Sea has dried up
- Russia is apparently a continent now
- Toulouse is in Andorra
- Prague is in Belarus
Anyone noticing the giant inexistence of the Caspian Sea? or like Ab Dhabi is now located in the sole tip of the Persian Gulf were Oman is in charge

That's not true, because Amsterdam is at the right place, and i still lost my luggage:winkytongue:.
It went via the wrong Frankfurt...
Frankfurt, well, Germany does indeed have two Frankfurts and for what it's worth that red dot is not too far off from the second one, just the teensy weensy detail that Frankfurt(Oder) doesn't even have an airport...
Just as soon as an airport is built there, they'll forward your luggage to you...:p

That's not true, because Amsterdam is at the right place, and i still lost my luggage

It went via the wrong Frankfurt...

FriendlyGhost took the words out of my mouth.

Just imagine the following scene at Amsterdam airport:

Ground staff looks at computer screen and then turns to exhausted traveler:"I'm sorry, your luggage got lost at Frankfurt(Oder)"
Baffled traveler:"Frankfurt(Oder) doesn't even have an airport!!"
Ground staff thinks for a few moments, leans towards the screen and squints really hard, then turns back to the traveler:"All the more reason for it to get lost there, don't you think?"
The baffled traveler now realizes that he is in a Monty Python sketch.
Cue the knight appearing and hitting him with the rubber chicken.

chicken2.gif