WIP Map Thread

Map for an AH book that recently came out. Can you figure out the book?

Hint (behind spoiler tag)

Those reddish purple states in the Americas are Islamicized native American states.

darkestEurope.png

What's the backstory?

The condensed version is that an ASB, figuring that everything is better with dragons, turns half the world's population into dragons in the middle of World War 2. This causes a great deal of confusion as everyone tries to figure out what to do with them and ends up sparking several civil wars. The Axis powers still end up losing, though it's a rather more bloody war and the Allies are more disunited. Afterwards, the Cold War turns into a three-way conflict between the authoritarian imperialists, the communists, and the moderate democracies, gets a lot more intense than OTL's Cold War, and ends with most of the major powers falling apart.

I've got maybe 30 maps exactly in that place, so my condolences. :)

Is Belarus like Evil Switzerland or something?

Pretty much, yeah. It's not that dissimilar from Stalin's USSR on the inside, save for the more advanced technology.

It looks mostly done to me?

It's more that I'm always dissatisfied with how it looks or changing parts of the lore and keep updating the map. Here are two past iterations of the map to give you an idea of how it's evolved over the past several months.

https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/attachments/draconic-co-existence-png.383916/
https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/attachments/draconic-co-existence-png.401757/

Isaac Beach

Banned
Here's a thing I've whipped up over the last hour. No points for guessing what it's about as it's kinda obvious. How's my Greek? Absolutely horrendous? I know.

Cult of Antinous.png

1914_worlda_by_dsfisher-dct3579.png

Decided that a series of Worlda maps will be helpful once I eventually write up a timeline for The Lion, The Eagle, and the Rooster, so I'm converting the 1914 Qbam I have into Worlda. I had to simplify it heavily, leave out some extremely small possessions, as well as ignore some things the Qbam has, but I'm quite happy with the progress so far. Any feedback would be incredibly helpful!

Decided that a series of Worlda maps will be helpful once I eventually write up a timeline for The Lion, The Eagle, and the Rooster, so I'm converting the 1914 Qbam I have into Worlda. I had to simplify it heavily, leave out some extremely small possessions, as well as ignore some things the Qbam has, but I'm quite happy with the progress so far. Any feedback would be incredibly helpful!

Africa is a bit too convergent for a War of 1812 POD. Most of the borders you have there weren't drawn until the Berlin Conference in OTL, especially considering some of the others changes you've made (such as the disunited Italy, stronger Greece, and so on).