DCS - Yet Another Colour Scheme, but without an acronym

Some observations regarding China:
  • Zhang Zoulin's clique was the Fengtian Clique.
  • Feng Yuxiang's name was misspelled.
  • I have never heard of the Qiang Clique or the Xiang Clique. Googling the latter pulled up results for Sichuan, but the former resulted in nothing.

The Pacific
upload_2018-11-26_19-39-8.png

Now only Europe to do!

Now only Europe to do!

What do you want to do first in this area? The UK, France or Iberia? Or do you want to approach it from the East?

EDIT: I would of course love it if you incorporated the "Climate" section (on page 1 of this thread) together with ideology and religion sections into this colour scheme...

It seems the DA file has reached a point by which clicking in it twice to expand doesn't result in the full-resolution file due to the size of it. From now on click the "Download" button on the right of the page to access the full-resolution scheme.

It seems the DA file has reached a point by which clicking in it twice to expand doesn't result in the full-resolution file due to the size of it. From now on click the "Download" button on the right of the page to access the full-resolution scheme.

On my PC (Windows 7, 64 bit) I can still open the full file by klicking twice. So: No problem there, @Drex !

Discussed this with him Atlacamani,
and he means more that the double clicked window is now smaller than the actual image,
something you can see if you compare the two opened up.

Don't worry, was as confused, but hope that clears it up,
from ML8991

This is what I mean. Left part is by double clicking the picture, right part is by clicking the download button.
unknown.png

What would a Caspian Sea Based State be colored as? Also, perhaps a few more civil war break away states like the Far Eastern Republic, Green Ukraine, Kuban Republic, and the Mountainous Republic?

Also, perhaps a few more civil war break away states like the Far Eastern Republic, Green Ukraine, Kuban Republic, and the Mountainous Republic?
The first two will be in the Siberia section. The Kuban is in the Caucasus section (yeah, I moved the border a bit northwards) and the Mountainous Republic is to be added.