Build a world starting with tectonic plates—Oreios

It was fun running all of these calculations, maybe later I can ask somebody to help me making a wikibox out of it.

Brown-Dwarf-Aurora-480px.jpg

Centimanes:

Centimanes is a massive gas giant located far beyond the orbit of our planet (name pending). This gas giant, while possessing a size close to that of Jupiter, is vastly more massive, containing 11,75 times the mass of the aforementioned. In raw numbers this equates to an astounding 2,230385x10^28 kg, compared to the Jovian mass of 1,8982x10^27 kg. A whole order of magnitude larger.

As previously mentioned, Centimanes possess a volume similar to Jupiter; compare 71.492 km, of Jupiter, to 83.645,64 km of Centimanes; however, this planet being much more massive displays a surface gravity of 212,6892 m/s^2, more than eight times and a half that of the solar system’s largest planet. This is no surprise seeing its density, 9,727536 kg/m^3, is more than seven times Jupiter’s. Nonetheless, the largest differences occur in the escape velocity, it being 188.644,3593 m/s, around a third of the Sun’s.

Centimanes is large enough that the heat radiated from it is enough for it to be highly visible at night. Brighter than Venus in Earth’s sky, this monster of a planet, like Earth’s Moon, Venus and Jupiter, the three most brilliant objects in the night sky, can cast shadows at night. The planet is so massive it was sometimes classified as a failed star, and while it isn’t far from that boundary, Centimanes never fused hydrogen and thus cannot be unequivocally called as such. While not close enough for nuclear fusion, the gas giant gargantuan mass created a magnetic field strong enough that it’s aurorae could still be observed by primitive telescopes.

If I understand plate tectonics right, I tried to place down regions where mountains were more likely to be:
upload_2018-11-23_17-24-50.png

edit: missed a few on the middle continent, but it's not too hard.

Probably would be easiest by continent? I'd happily take the two/three on the right, you can take some, and maybe someone else steps in, too. That being said, do we have a key?

Okay, I'd say let's take the key we were already using (though the map need some modifications):

altitude-mworlda-png.422401

I suppose it would go something like this:

Green: Sea-level to 500m.
Light Green: 500m to 800m.
Light Brown: 800m to 1500m.
Brown: 1500m to 2000m.
Cream: 2000m and up.

Does it seem reasonable to you?

Okay, I'd say let's take the key we were already using (though the map need some modifications):

altitude-mworlda-png.422401

I suppose it would go something like this:

Green: Sea-level to 500m.
Light Green: 500m to 800m.
Light Brown: 800m to 1500m.
Brown: 1500m to 2000m.
Cream: 2000m and up.

Does it seem reasonable to you?
Sounds like a plan! Does anyone else wanna help join in?

I like it quite a lot.

Same here, how's this? I changed the colour of the ocen to create a very simple bathymetric scale. I feel like the darkest blue is maybe too dark. What do you say?

Worldbuilding II elevation map.png