The XK-BAM map series

Gian

Banned
Look what I managed to do:
F33o7HA.png

I'm interested in making 8k-BAM American and Canadian national parks. Anyone know of good resources for this, or existing park templates from another map size?

I was thinking of working on a pre-World War 1 map. Exactly what time should I make it? I've found a list of all geopolitical changes that I can work backwards from to get the correct map.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_historical_geopolitical_changes

Before 1912 Balkan wars, but European map started to change in 1908 after Ottoman Revolution, Bulgaria declaring independence and Austria- Hungary annexing Bosnia. African borders before 1910 are very undetermined and sketchy. So best period could be between 1907-1910 i think.

I was thinking of working on a pre-World War 1 map. Exactly what time should I make it? I've found a list of all geopolitical changes that I can work backwards from to get the correct map.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_historical_geopolitical_changes

I had started work on a 1910 map before I had to put everything on hold, I can send it to you if you'd like. Bear in mind that it is a WIP built over the top of a copy of the 1930 map.

My plan was (and still is, though it's currently on hold) for there to be a map for the start of each decade starting at about 1880, and then to have patches covering the gaps between them.

I had started work on a 1910 map before I had to put everything on hold, I can send it to you if you'd like. Bear in mind that it is a WIP built over the top of a copy of the 1930 map.

My plan was (and still is, though it's currently on hold) for there to be a map for the start of each decade starting at about 1880, and then to have patches covering the gaps between them.

If i can i would like to help with 1910 map too, but its hard really to do something as great as you did with 1930 map

The 1910 WIP has been uploaded to the Drive.
Africa (excluding most of the french colonies), the Arabian Peninsula, Central America, Europe (excluding Russia) and South America are mostly complete.

ST15RM

Banned
Africa (excluding most of the french colonies), the Arabian Peninsula, Central America, Europe (excluding Russia) and South America are mostly complete.
upload_2018-11-19_22-47-53.png

Progress on North America in the 2K-BAM.

I am willing to try my luck with Russia.

Russian Turkestan 1910

Buhara and Khiva Khanates, Oblasts of Transcaspia, Syr Darya, Samarkand, Fergana, Semirechye.
It is part of my work on Russia, still WIP so the colours are not right, i didn't want anyone think it as finished.

Rusturkestan.png

ST15RM

Banned
What's the current progress on the 2K-Bam? I'm super excited to use it! :happyblush
I'm doing the Asia-Pacific region and South America, which hopefully should be done by the end of the month. @FancyHat is currently doing sub-Saharan Africa. I don't know how long he will take. Hopefully we will be done by the New Year.