Messer's F-22A Peace Valkyrie

Messer's F-22A Peace Valkyrie.png

Arendelle ordered 60 F-22A in 2008 in order to replace older F-14B that acquired in 1980s. However, Lockheed Martin did not start manufacturing these F-22A until the US Air Force's order production was completed in 2012. These F-22A codenamed "Peace Valkyrie" and unofficially numbered as F-22A(E) have some degradation in some sensitive parts, but they support helmet sighting systems and IRIS-T air-to-air missiles. They can also use a wider variety of air-to-ground weapons, such as JSM cruise missiles.
This is the plane of HRH Crown Princess Elsa, aka Flight Chief (Equivalent to Captain) Elsa Messer, belong to 11th Fighter Squadron, 3rd Fighter Wing, based in Edvard Koppen Air Force Base, Sandnes.

Last edited:
I'd figure that if Arendelle wants to get rid of enemy air superiority then can just conjure up a particularly viscious ice storm.

n29336_89ee1d32-95f7-408d-bbd3-92562c9eed5e_1024x1024-1.jpg

KvAS Heiliges Kreuz - Flagship in Reserve
KvAS Heiliges Kreuz is the aged, and, in truth, retired Fleet Flagship. The people have long mourned the gallant fall of her mighty sister, KvAS Heiliger Geist, lost in defense of her nation from a Germano-Soviet invasion. Acquired by private treaty with the de facto German administration with the connivance and approval of Whitehall, the two battlecruisers were refitted in Germany and spent their first few years in Arendellian service waging a dreadful and highly effective campaign against Soviet shipping in the Baltic.

The most moment in their careers that would define Arendelle for the next century came during the second week of April 1940. Fallschirmjägers assaulted several secondary ports on the south-eastern coast, without warning or declaration of hostilities. German and Soviet landing forces no more than eighteen hours behind. The affectionately-named Eisenhunde battlecruisers sortied with Heimdallr, Gugnir, Tyrfing and Surtrsverth - export County/Surrey-class cruisers and twenty Tribal-class destroyers.

With a mutual dislike and mistrust, the Germano-Soviet operation was already fraught, when, in the dawn hours before sun-up, the first star shellstburst over the coshellfire northern flank of the Soviet heavy screen disintegrated under an infernal rain of shellfire and heavy-weight torpedoes. The German Admiral reacted with unusual decisiveness and swung his 2nd class battleships and fast destroyers out of line, leaving his panzerkreuzer Deutschland, light cruisers, training cruisers and naval auxiliaries to cover the convoy - a catastrophic mistake when a mixture of reserve WWI W-class destroyers and Vosper '102 torpedo boats struck from the west.

By the time all was said and done, and the modified R-class submarines had had their pick of the cripples of the Germano-Soviet force, half the Arendellian Navy lay at the bottom of the Baltic with the entire invasion force and major parts of the covering screens. Between the twilight hours and dawn - a matter of three hours - some one-hundred thousand men died - the worst casualties being German and Soviet troops, helpless as the destroyers tore apart the troop transports with rapid gunnery, machine-cannon and torpedoes.

Last edited:
View attachment 420588
KvAS Heiliges Kreuz - Flagship in Reserve
KvAS Heiliges Kreuz is the aged, and, in truth, retired Fleet Flagship. The people have long mourned the gallant fall of her mighty sister, KvAS Heiliger Geist, lost in defense of her nation from a Germano-Soviet invasion. Acquired by private treaty with the de facto German administration with the connivance and approval of Whitehall, the two battlecruisers were refitted in Germany and spent their first few years in Arendellian service waging a dreadful and highly effective campaign against Soviet shipping in the Baltic.

The most moment in their careers that would define Arendelle for the next century came during the second week of April 1940. Fallschirmjägers assaulted several secondary ports on the south-eastern coast, without warning or declaration of hostilities. German and Soviet landing forces no more than eighteen hours behind. The affectionately-named Eisenhunde battlecruisers sortied with Heimdallr, Gugnir, Tyrfing and Surtrsverth - export County/Surrey-class cruisers and twenty Tribal-class destroyers.

With a mutual dislike and mistrust, the Germano-Soviet operation was already fraught, when, in the dawn hours before sun-up, the first star shellstburst over the coshellfire northern flank of the Soviet heavy screen disintegrated under an infernal rain of shellfire and heavy-weight torpedoes. The German Admiral reacted with unusual decisiveness and swung his 2nd class battleships and fast destroyers out of line, leaving his panzerkreuzer Deutschland, light cruisers, training cruisers and naval auxiliaries to cover the convoy - a catastrophic mistake when a mixture of reserve WWI W-class destroyers and Vosper '102 torpedo boats struck from the west.

By the time all was said and done, and the modified R-class submarines had had their pick of the cripples of the Germano-Soviet force, half the Arendellian Navy lay at the bottom of the Baltic with the entire invasion force and major parts of the covering screens. Between the twilight hours and dawn - a matter of three hours - some one-hundred thousand men died - the worst casualties being German and Soviet troops, helpless as the destroyers tore apart the troop transports with rapid gunnery, machine-cannon and torpedoes.

First, Arendelle remained neutral until it declared war on Japan in May 1945.

Second, I have already written the history of Arendian Navy from 1860 to today. So if you didn't read it, please don't make any headcanon that conflict with these contents.
https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...——history-of-modern-nordic-naval-race.442040/

Oh... I hadn't read that. I did contemplate issuing the Arendellians with Mackensens, but I'l stick my post under a spoiler.

View attachment 420546
Arendelle ordered 54 F-22A in 2008 in order to replace older F-14B that acquired in 1980s. However, Lockheed Martin did not start manufacturing these F-22A until the US Air Force's order production was completed in 2012. These F-22A codenamed "Peace Valkyrie" and unofficially numbered as F-22A(E) have some degradation in some sensitive parts, but they support helmet sighting systems and IRIS-T air-to-air missiles. They can also use a wider variety of air-to-ground weapons, such as JSM cruise missiles.
This is the plane of HRH Crown Princess Elsa, aka Flight Chief (Equivalent to Captain) Elsa Messer, belong to 21st Fighter Squadron, 3rd Fighter Wing, based in Edvard Koppen Air Force Base, Sandnes.

I think I speak for many of us when I say "Huh"?

Clearly, this is not simply a place the author made up off the top of his/her/its head on 14 November 2018, since other people recognise it. Personally, I am totally clueless.

I think I speak for many of us when I say "Huh"?

Clearly, this is not simply a place the author made up off the top of his/her/its head on 14 November 2018, since other people recognise it. Personally, I am totally clueless.
Don't you know Disney's Frozen?

Don't you know Disney's Frozen?

Vaguely aware of its existence. I haven't been to the movies since Revenge of the Sith, and hadn't seen one before that since Unbreakable.

I assume this means the kingdom purchasing the aircraft is the fictional one in the movie, which would be Northern Europe or Scandinavia somewhere.