Witch0Winter's Artwork

I'm still working and need to get back to believing in previews instead of being scared off by them in the past and then having the projects fizzle out. Just in that mode where I hide everything until I have a month of content to post. :coldsweat: Anyway, for now to tide y'all over until I get to posting things, here is some pixel art I did as practice for some other AH stuff including the big setting I'm doing. Happy fall y'all!

tkTcaGK.png

I'm still working and need to get back to believing in previews instead of being scared off by them in the past and then having the projects fizzle out. Just in that mode where I hide everything until I have a month of content to post. :coldsweat: Anyway, for now to tide y'all over until I get to posting things, here is some pixel art I did as practice for some other AH stuff including the big setting I'm doing. Happy fall y'all!

tkTcaGK.png

You are the awesome and also the win.

Whenever I look at pixel art as good as this, I lower my head and go cry in a corner. :p Consider this praise. :D I looked at that pretty picture for a few seconds, noticed the sky, and suddenly recalled the quote "...because our destiny lies above us.". :cool:

Bulldoggus

Banned
1- A world in which after the American Revolution the infant United States in its Articles of Confederation period ends up splitting into two parts: a smaller, federalized Hamiltonian Federal States of America and a larger, decentralized Jeffersonian United States of America. The TL will focus on how the two develop in relation to each other and the rest of North America and parts of the world and what their politics, culture, economies, and more are like.
This seems like a very pedantic thing, but wouldn't a pure Hamiltonian nation be the Federal State of America, rather than the Federal States?

Philip

Donor
The basic premise is that Philadelphia, rather than Washington D.C., becomes the nation's capital and largest city by the present day, leading a very pro-British and expansionist US who go to war with France in the late 1790s.

I like this one, but the scale on the inset bothers me.

Whenever I look at pixel art as good as this, I lower my head and go cry in a corner. :p Consider this praise. :D I looked at that pretty picture for a few seconds, noticed the sky, and suddenly recalled the quote "...because our destiny lies above us.". :cool:
Well thank you, that is very high praise and that quote is very inspiring. Thank you! :happyblush
This seems like a very pedantic thing, but wouldn't a pure Hamiltonian nation be the Federal State of America, rather than the Federal States?
I suppose? We can go with that, yeah.
I like this one, but the scale on the inset bothers me.
To be fair, I also made that like 4 years ago. If I remade it today I'd make it rather differently and with a more consistent style. That was basically my first "good" map.

Philip

Donor
To be fair, I also made that like 4 years ago. If I remade it today I'd make it rather differently and with a more consistent style. That was basically my first "good" map.

Yeah, that's on me. I didn't see the date until after i quoted it. Either way, it's still better than what I can do.

Could it be possible that the two Americas have derogatory names for each other since they’re both certain that they’re the true America? Like if the USA called the FSA “New England” and the FSA called the USA “Virginia”?

Could it be possible that the two Americas have derogatory names for each other since they’re both certain that they’re the true America? Like if the USA called the FSA “New England” and the FSA called the USA “Virginia”?
Come to think of it, it will be interesting to see what each nation's Demonym becomes. I imagine both will start out as Americans, but I get the feeling one, if not both, will change overtime so they can differentiate themselves from their northern/southern neighbor.

I am thankful today for the love in my life; I would be lost without it. I am thankful for the friends whether close or far but all care about me. I am thankful for a roof over my head in a great city and food for every meal. I am thankful for my health insurance and medicine. I am thankful I can live as the me I want to be. I am thankful for those who disagree with me, who challenge me, and who persecute me, and pray for their health and families. I am thankful for my fellow Americans who make this country so complex and beautiful.

I am thankful for the wonderful people who give me reasons to keep going in hard times and have been so good to me. I hope we will have a day of love, of happiness, of laughter, and of peace. I am thankful I am, through it all, still here. Love y’all, and Happy Thanksgiving. :happyblush

BzSqjXuh.jpg