Main Page
THE TRUE DIVIDED NATION
7BA8ua2.png

Map of United States and the Confederate States, circa 2018

I just decided to create the thread dedicating two countries remained divided so I want to make a successful worldbuilding project but some states rearranged on borders proposal.

There are successful worldbuilding projects such as @Kanan's Our Fair Country, and @LeinadB93's Hail Britannia.
What are the differences of Divided Nation?
  • For starters, an alternate states such as New Netherland, Adirondack, and Erie while New Netherland (alt-New York) merged with New Jersey while the Upstate splits up into two
  • Slight and mild adjustments to borders: Dakota remains united, adjusted borders of Idaho, State of Washington never formed
  • Some Caribbean states added plus Liberia and the Philippine Islands
  • Let's make Alaska part of Canada
  • Most importantly, there will be separatist movements
What's next afterwards?
  • Well some additional states are just retconned to give additional seats
How can I contribute to Divided Nation
  • Well, this place used to post various maps, wikipages, wikiboxes, and graphics but needs a credit for helping me
  • Anyone can contribute to our worldbuilding project, just post here
  • Help with Dave's redistricting, maps, and graphics
  • Do not borrow or reuse any concept without the permission or consent from the original author
  • Anything not linked or not threadmarked is declared non-cannon without description
  • Please no posting that is deliberating inflammatory or offensive
What is the exact PoD?
Well, the exact POD will be known, but occur in 1670s or 1680s where Netherlands managed to keep the colony until 1800s, while there are changes in 1848 on Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo while in 1860s, the American civil war ends in complete stalemate, giving recognition of independence of Confederate States.

Is there a timeline and how we will move forward?
Yes, the most definitely is. but we'll never get distracted to other worldbuilding projects or any.

1. An official complete state map
  2. Drawing or assembling out the brief history of two countries, including the party system, current Senators, the cabinet, and a list of Presidents
  3. Creating the details, such as making their culture that covers ATL's art, movies, television, sports, music, and general popular culture. Please feel free to have choice

Last edited:
Anyone who are willing to propose logo of Social Democratic (SD), Green Democratic (GD), Progressive (P), and National Liberal (NL) party plus Wikipedia infoboxes. PM me feel free with proposals/suggestions on expanding politics, pop culture, and states.

How is Austria able to seize New Netherland in the 1670s/1680s, when it was officially handed to Britain in 1667 and 1674? Also, an official Austrian navy wasn't established until 1786. I think that this PoD is unnecessary, especially since the Civil War still happens. I think that New Austria should instead be called New Amsterdam, or even keep the name New York, as none of the other NY successor states retain that name.

How is Austria able to seize New Netherland in the 1670s/1680s, when it was officially handed to Britain in 1667 and 1674? Also, an official Austrian navy wasn't established until 1786. I think that this PoD is unnecessary, especially since the Civil War still happens. I think that New Austria should instead be called New Amsterdam, or even keep the name New York, as none of the other NY successor states retain that name.
Fixed. Any ideas or proposals to expand North America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania, South America, and Antarctica?

I'm going to work also the 8K-BAM map. the first one is North America:

BOEsGfo.png

Anyone interested to help me for the maps of Caribbean, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania?

Well, I suck at making maps but my idea for Europe is that it's dominated by a SocDem Kaiserreich which is the hegemonic power of Europe and amongst the superpowers of the world.

Now, I'm going to work on language map of the United States and the Confederate States. the first one is the Union side, starting with Northeast but the colors are based on ethnic/linguistic groups or ethnolinguistic groups and dark brown represents more diverse. Anyone can help us in making the language map of the United States and Confederate States?

ob1r9ia.png

@Gabzcervo
Due to population the Phillipines would probably be divided into three American states : Luçon, Visayas, and Mindanao and would probably be granted statehood in the 1980s onward or somewhere around the late 20th century when America would be more tolerable.

@Gabzcervo
Due to population the Phillipines would probably be divided into three American states : Luçon, Visayas, and Mindanao and would probably be granted statehood in the 1980s onward or somewhere around the late 20th century when America would be more tolerable.
Yes, however I'll post a backstory later. Due to violent civil war between the Republican and the Royalists, I think Philippine islands could be seized if the Republicans ousted from power.

And then, who will be the first Filipino-American U.S. President?

Can we give me a submission for the list of the Presidents of the United States and the Confederate States?

Yes, however I'll post a backstory later. Due to violent civil war between the Republican and the Royalists, I think Philippine islands could be seized if the Republicans ousted from power.

And then, who will be the first Filipino-American U.S. President?

I wish you luck on that back-story, and also you ought to change the map to indicate the separation boundaries of three Filipino states of Luçon, Visayas, and Mindanao

As for the first Filipino-American US President, how about Maria Corazon Aquino ? She can be both the first Filipino-American President as well as the first female president in general ?

Here are the flags of the "major powers" of The Divided Nation (outside of the United States of America and the Confederacy):

1200px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

1200px-Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png

1200px-Flag_of_the_Empire_of_China_1915-1916.svg.png

cn~csr.gif

1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png

1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png

2000px-Flag_of_Egypt_%281922%E2%80%931958%29.svg.png

1200px-Flag_of_Brazil_%281870%E2%80%931889%29.svg.png

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

a5q2swr75eq11.png

latest

900px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

I wish you luck on that back-story, and also you ought to change the map to indicate the separation boundaries of three Filipino states of Luçon, Visayas, and Mindanao

As for the first Filipino-American US President, how about Maria Corazon Aquino ? She can be both the first Filipino-American President as well as the first female president in general ?
Yes, right.

Maybe we can show me the counties of States of Sonora, Sierra, Chihuahua, Coahuila, and Leon?

Here are the flags of the "major powers" of The Divided Nation (outside of the United States of America and the Confederacy):

Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg

1200px-Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png

1200px-Flag_of_the_Empire_of_China_1915-1916.svg.png

National_Flag_of_Chinese_Soviet_Republic.svg

1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png

1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png

2000px-Flag_of_Egypt_%281922%E2%80%931958%29.svg.png

1200px-Flag_of_Brazil_%281870%E2%80%931889%29.svg.png

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

a5q2swr75eq11.png

latest

900px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
How about the Republican Spain or Democratic Spain?