Pop Culture Timelines Go-To Thread

Rysenkari and Nivek's Player 2 Start/Massively Multiplayer has a surviving Brandon Lee. He stars ITTL's Matrix trilogy as the Wachowski's had originally intended.

are there any good stories that include a surviving Brandon Lee? :)
I wrote a TV Show in Greatest TV shows never made where Brandon Lee comes back as a star by lampooning himself (similar to Matt LeBlanc in Episodes), I have considered the possibility of a Brandon Lee timeline but never bothered making it. I would say an interesting side note is it may mean his sister continues acting in Martial Arts films (I forgot her name).

Seeing as I am on an extended vacation, I'm currently working on a passion project to post here later on.

Long story short, it deals with the aftermath of a heavy beginning to the 1970s and hopefully continues onto the present. Mostly I while focus on pop culture, but western stuff will not take certain stage.

Any way, I'm trying to get my hands on anything relating to unfilmed movies and tv shows as well as unmade comic developments.

Suggestions any one?

TV shows I suggest you just use cancelled ones + failed pilot showcase (others around here should be able to help you on the latter) and tweak as required. Never made movies it’s doable, but finding never made TV is rather rare in the 1970s barring random chance when reading a bio or something.

Kubrick has like 10 unfinished projects. Welles has about the same. I'm not sure about Kurosawa, but I'd be interested in a TL with him keeping up his 1950-60's production output through the 70's-80's-90's.

Kubrick has like 10 unfinished projects. Welles has about the same. I'm not sure about Kurosawa, but I'd be interested in a TL with him keeping up his 1950-60's production output through the 70's-80's-90's.
The main reason Kurosawa's film output decreased was mainly due to budget.

A lot Kurosawa's films were rather expensive for the Japanese film industry but to a major America studio the budgets would be like pocket change (Most of the film's cost a few million US Dollars at most) so maybe Kurosawa gets more Western funding or Western film studios start investing into the Japanese film industry.

The main reason Kurosawa's film output decreased was mainly due to budget.

A lot Kurosawa's films were rather expensive for the Japanese film industry but to a major America studio the budgets would be like pocket change (Most of the film's cost a few million US Dollars at most) so maybe Kurosawa gets more Western funding or Western film studios start investing into the Japanese film industry.
Kurosawa always wanted to do a Godzilla film. Maybe that could be an avenue for Western funding

Kurosawa always wanted to do a Godzilla film. Maybe that could be an avenue for Western funding
Makes sense, Toho thought he would bankrupt there studio if he made one. Maybe some point in the early 70s during the disaster movie craze it's decided to make a Godzilla film and do a Toro Toro and have it be a joint American-Japanese production. That could be a good start.

Makes sense, Toho thought he would bankrupt there studio if he made one. Maybe some point in the early 70s during the disaster movie craze it's decided to make a Godzilla film and do a Toro Toro and have it be a joint American-Japanese production. That could be a good start.
Who would be his American counterpart in the co-production?

I read somewhere, wikipedia or IMDB, that David Lean supposedly was to be Kurosawa's counterpart for the American side of Tora Tora Tora, or at least considered for it.
Maybe although I get the feeling that Hollywood would want a Workman director for the American side. Someone who gets the job done to a good standard. If you put two visionary directors together there probably would be fighting. John Guillerman would be a good choice since he directed Towering Inferno and King Kong.