Wikiboxes for Other People's Timelines and Wikibox Request Thread

Thande

Donor
Oh, what do you think the party logos would look like ITTL?
If you want the boring but realistic answer, part of the 18th/19th century aesthetic is not having logos in the first place, and barely having colours.

Otherwise, they might well be based on the colours and heraldic symbols of whichever set of aristocrats controls the local elections, causing colours be different from place to place - as was the case in the UK in OTL into the 21st century, though only a few traces now remain.

Bulldoggus

Banned
Otherwise, they might well be based on the colours and heraldic symbols of whichever set of aristocrats controls the local elections, causing colours be different from place to place - as was the case in the UK in OTL into the 21st century, though only a few traces now remain.
I cannot come to terms with the latter being the case, but this makes sense. The Radicals could wear the opposite colors of the Tories (or possibly a dominant Whig) in a given seat.

Drowned Baby Timeline: Polish Commonwealth
I cannot come to terms with the latter being the case, but this makes sense. The Radicals could wear the opposite colors of the Tories (or possibly a dominant Whig) in a given seat.

I gave Lewis Tomlinson sea-green because the Radical Party is specifically mentioned as having that color in the TL. The Tories and Whigs had their colors IOTL, so I used those, and I stuck to the method of giving a lighter shade for "Independents" affiliated with a certain party.

By the way, here's one for the Polish Commonwealth from the highly amusing Drowned Baby Timeline by Johnny Pez.

PolishCommonwealth.png

Deleted member 109445

Could you make aWikibox with John Kerry Winning Florida and Iowa in 2004 with Carol Moseley Braun as his running mate

1992 Election from HALF PAST NOON: Ronald Reagan and the Rise of the American Conservative Party
Last edited:
@Roberto El Rey, this is kind of embarassing since I've made wikiboxes before and I don't normally request infoboxes (especially such specific ones), but could you make an election infobox, set in an alternate 1944 (or 1948) where Cuba and Puerto Rico became part of the United States of America at the end of the 19th century?

The schtick is that the Democratic nominee is a certain Ruben Saldivar, Senator from Cuba. The Republican nominee is anyone who you want, but Saldivar must win 1944 (or 1948). Go mad. :)

@Roberto El Rey, this is kind of embarassing since I've made wikiboxes before and I don't normally request infoboxes (especially such specific ones), but could you make an election infobox, set in an alternate 1944 (or 1948) where Cuba and Puerto Rico became part of the United States of America at the end of the 19th century?

The schtick is that the Democratic nominee is a certain Ruben Saldivar, Senator from Cuba. The Republican nominee is anyone who you want, but Saldivar must win 1944 (or 1948). Go mad. :)

Voilà.
Alt1948Election.png

Last edited: