Alternate Weapons of War thread...

AKS-112.jpg
AK-112.jpg

AK-112 Family from the Fallout Universe

Robinson SMG from Valkyria Chronicles 4
The devs need to learn to get better at weapon design.
valkyria_gunbucket_robinson.png

EDIT: added the stockless version to match the original game, and as suggested by @Alterwright
valkyria_gunbucket_robinsonstockless.png

Last edited:
Robinson SMG from Valkyria Chronicles 4

The devs need to learn to get better at weapon design.

I mean, I want to like it, but also its kind of an eye-sore for some reason? XD

Ah, who am I kidding its actually not that bad, its just odd looking. Literally a Thompson and an MP40 literally fused together. Its a bit jarring, but its cool. Take the butt-stock away and it would look better I think.

I mean, I want to like it, but also its kind of an eye-sore for some reason? XD

Ah, who am I kidding its actually not that bad, its just odd looking. Literally a Thompson and an MP40 literally fused together. Its a bit jarring, but its cool. Take the butt-stock away and it would look better I think.

The original, unupgraded Robinson in the game is without a stock and shorter magazine (like way too short, only hold 10 yet the game says it shots 20.)

22.png

My take on VC4's Robinson SMG. This one is actually a hybrid of M3 Grease Gun and Thompson SMG instead that dingus MP40/Thompson hybrid.

EDIT: edited out the lower receiver of the gun.

Last edited:
My take on VC4's Robinson SMG. This one is actually a hybrid of M3 Grease Gun and Thompson SMG instead that dingus MP40/Thompson hybrid.

Oh my god, this is much better! This actually looks a like a competent, practical design. And by that I mean its just a Grease Gun with an M1A1 wooden grip and barrel. And receiver from the looks of it. Which actually doesn't look that bad!

I actually just got the game today, so I'm looking forward to seeing the weapons myself!

Gallian Squall LMG.

First introduced in 1933 and has seen combat such as during the Imperial invasion of Gallia in 1935 and Gallian Civil War in 1937, and also seen among the Gallian Volunteers fighting for the Anti-Imperial Coalition forces led by Atlantic Federation and United States of Vinland.

Named "Squall" after the famous Europan omnivorous rodent called Squallmouse that similar to Guinea Pig.
(If you played VC2/3 you might recognize this gun)
valkyria_gunbucket_squallmg.png

Last edited:
Gallian Squall LMG.

First introduced in 1933 and has seen combat such as during the Imperial invasion of Gallia in 1935 and Gallian Civil War in 1937, and also seen among the Gallian Volunteers fighting for the Anti-Imperial Coalition forces led by Atlantic Federation and United States of Vinland.

Named "Squall" after the famous Europan omnivorous rodent called Squallmouse that similar to Guinea Pig.
(If you played VC2/3 you might recognize this gun)

Ah, so you're rolling out the Valkyria guns en masse now! I have played this game and actually still have both VC I and VC II!

I've been doing some revision for the Gallian rifle and instead of editing my previous post, I'll just post this WIP. This one intended to shows every variants of the famous Gallian's semi-automatic rifle.

valkyria_gunbucket_gallian_series_wip.png

Last edited:
An improved version of the TL-191 carbine and a completely different version of the carbine and a shorter version of the Pederson rifle with a twenty rd. magazine.

Carbine-3.jpg

MAS Model 1949 STG.jpg

Pedersen_Carbine-w-20rd.png

I've decided to put my Gallian Rifle design to hold and instead making the MAGS series. Below is both AR and SMG configuration.

valkyria_gunbucket_MAGS-AR.png

valkyria_gunbucket_MAGS-SMG.png

Edit: adding credit to the guy who made the original gunbucket StG-44 (Darth Panda) I use as the base for this gun.

Last edited: