Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kanan, you think you could tell us a bit about what to expect on Sunday? As in, are you thinking of a series of real time posts the way info actually comes out on election days? Also, what time do you suppose things will get interesting? Last question is cos Im from outside the states, so I'd like to know if Im gonna be staying up all night for results.

@Kanan, you think you could tell us a bit about what to expect on Sunday? As in, are you thinking of a series of real time posts the way info actually comes out on election days? Also, what time do you suppose things will get interesting? Last question is cos Im from outside the states, so I'd like to know if Im gonna be staying up all night for results.

so basically i'll be doing live posts on my discord channel for a good portion of the night (think nate silver's five thirty eight) and then sometime monday or tuesday they will all be formatted properly and posted here. I have a couple fancy maps and graphics in store but a lot of my plans (election night tv presentation) were demolished due to the chaos that was my summer. so really sunday is just going to be a long day of little election tidbits, tweets, and articles with a bbc-style map that fills in during the night. don't worry! i have exit polls and everything haha. It's just drastically scaled back as to how I wanted it to be. There will be a monster dump of data and analysis after the election up until the time the next Parliament is seated (probably early October!)

I did want to say I'm super sorry to everyone thinking that I will have another super big ace up my sleeve... I simply don't this time around :(

so basically i'll be doing live posts on my discord channel for a good portion of the night (think nate silver's five thirty eight) and then sometime monday or tuesday they will all be formatted properly and posted here. I have a couple fancy maps and graphics in store but a lot of my plans (election night tv presentation) were demolished due to the chaos that was my summer. so really sunday is just going to be a long day of little election tidbits, tweets, and articles with a bbc-style map that fills in during the night. don't worry! i have exit polls and everything haha. It's just drastically scaled back as to how I wanted it to be. There will be a monster dump of data and analysis after the election up until the time the next Parliament is seated (probably early October!)

I did want to say I'm super sorry to everyone thinking that I will have another super big ace up my sleeve... I simply don't this time around :(

Don't feel sad. This will still be awesome.

This sounds too awesome. I'll be looking forward to this!

Remember, you can always have someone on the Tory right break off Bernier style and force another election.....there's always next year right?:p

J0xoetk.png

Last edited:

Gian

Banned
@Kanan - When you're doing the election coverage, can you do the results for Salem—Beverly (presumably my riding), as well as Peabody—Danvers (where my aunt lives) and Moncton (Kathleen Blanco's riding)?

Status
Not open for further replies.