Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

So, where is it located?
bbb18db0e77df0e6d18f8bc348e72c00.png

I thought this was posted in the thread before but perhaps I'm mistaken

Last edited:

Crazy Boris

Banned
Wiki sez that the Palóc are a sub-group of Hungarians, apparently distinct from your common or garden variety Magyar, but still Hungarian speakers. The map also has multiple Romanian cantons.

There are 4 Romanian Cantons, but all of them are different, since there's a Hungarian, Transylvanian, Bihor, and Sibiu Romanian cantons, whereas the Paloc cantons dont have any labels differentiating them

Vuu

Banned

Aaeauurgh Bunjevci became a nationality only after 1945, when the Titoists basically started forcing them on gunpoint to write themselves in as Croats or Bunjevci in the census

And that Croatia-Slavonia won't be able to stay like that - until WW2 like half of it was Serbs too

jn3Y9Wl.jpg

A quick mock-up of the greatest possible Israel in accordance with the land promised in Genesis 15:18-21

- The entire Nile to the source is claimed
- The Euphrates is claimed
- Arabia, The Levant and Syria are claimed as the lands of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Perizzites, Rephaites, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites fall in this area.
- Most of Turkey is claimed as the land of the Hittites was there.

On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the River of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates— the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites.” - Genesis 15:18-21

Crazy Boris

Banned
Wasn't there a prophecy in the Torah or something saying that the Jews will rule from the Nile to the Euphrates? But then there is also a curse against the Jews if they go back to Egypt. Idk tbh

"Right, so you guys can own the Nile, you get a nice big chunk of Egypt, but don't actually like, go there. Or else." -God

"Right, so you guys can own the Nile, you get a nice big chunk of Egypt, but don't actually like, go there. Or else." -God

Reconciling the two, it would seem the Wadi El-Arish would be the logical river border then. In which case it is just most of Turkey and all of Arabia promised.

Doesn't the US have a base there that is was abandoned in the 50s and is slowly collapsing in on itself?
Yes, project iceworm, a planned series of nuclear missile silos in the Greenland ice sheet. My grandpa was in the Army and was transferred to Greenland to help construct it. They were told they were only building an outpost and excavated a series of tunnels and a room for a nuclear power plant.

The project ended up being unfeasibile beacuse of the ice sheet’s movement and the silos never were built.