Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

And the Suez Canal, the Transcontinental Railroad, Alsace-Moselle, etc.
Let's not forget Cyrenaica, Southern France, Southern Italy, the 30-odd cities named Alexandria and everything between the Hydaspes and the Pillars of Hercules.

Jeez, those greeks were all over the place.

The Bernard Lewis map has got me wondering - what would a reapportionment of the Middle East look like if it were specifically designed to maximize ethnoreligious conflict?

The Bernard Lewis map has got me wondering - what would a reapportionment of the Middle East look like if it were specifically designed to maximize ethnoreligious conflict?
For that you would have to bring up "Greater Israel"!
greater-israel-280x210-280x210.png

Can someone explain what in the Torah this is based on (assuming it is, given the subtitle), and why it randomly includes Cyprus, Crete, and Rhodes?
my guess is that it's actually anti-Semitic propaganda, like "Ooh, look at those eeeeevil Jews, they want to take over all this stuff because it says so in their fake evil wrong totally-not-actually-part-of-Christianity bible!"

i'd guess that the islands themselves are just laziness on the part of whatever dumbass made this map since it's pretty obvious that it's just a map from an atlas shopped with the red borders and darkening the rest of the map to highlight "Greater Israel"

that said, i have heard that the extreme end of Zionism wants to annex everything from the Nile to the Euphrates, which is reflected on this map

Wasn't there a prophecy in the Torah or something saying that the Jews will rule from the Nile to the Euphrates? But then there is also a curse against the Jews if they go back to Egypt. Idk tbh

Can someone explain what in the Torah this is based on (assuming it is, given the subtitle), and why it randomly includes Cyprus, Crete, and Rhodes?
Wasn't there a prophecy in the Torah or something saying that the Jews will rule from the Nile to the Euphrates? But then there is also a curse against the Jews if they go back to Egypt. Idk tbh
Genesis 15:18
"In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates"

The inclusion of Cyprus, Crete and Rhodes is rather inexplicable. I'd guess it was either a shading error on the part of the author.

Also, I find the ending at Aswain rather arbitrary, especially since it leaves out the opportunity for Beta Israel/Ethiopian Anschluss.

Genesis 15:18
"In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates"

The inclusion of Cyprus, Crete and Rhodes is rather inexplicable. I'd guess it was either a shading error on the part of the author.

Also, I find the ending at Aswain rather arbitrary, especially since it leaves out the opportunity for Beta Israel/Ethiopian Anschluss.

The LORD is pretty stupid to forget about the fertile lands on the other side of the Nile and Euphrates.

The LORD is pretty stupid to forget about the fertile lands on the other side of the Nile and Euphrates.
It's not a given that the "river of Egypt" is the Nile : it might be a drained out river or another valley bordering Egypt.
Which is a thing most conspirators about Jews conveniently forget.