Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldnavy Will you please start the rough animation pipeline for 2001-2009. I think we should have a comptley oringal film for this timeline. The only orinal series are My Zombie high (You biefty mention it aired on Hub but neaver post it a despirton even though i gave you a little backgound informiton. IT was sent hundernd of yearss into the future after the vodoo plauge zombifide the world. The imortlal zombie got multiple cyles of childhood shcool and work and retirmen. I like the idea of the show being set in louisna. I have also made bios for the 6 prognaist. If you want i could also come up for bully agonist. At least one of them is a quaterback who hates dexter penprick and jeousl of the fact during thier work year work a dead end job and that dexter his trillionir boss) and monster dectives (Although didn't you later decide to put that in the universal monsterverse). Do you rememaber my idea for the fortune cookies movie and the totems cartooon series. I hope some of your other watcher have some ideas to tel you. Also i know this artist on devaint art with a great idea of a cartoon series. I think i will tell about American magic and see with see would like to have her wonderfull ideas incorpated in your timeline

Rough Animation Pipeline for the 2000's
@Goldwind2
Here is that rough pipeline...

Kingdom of the Sun/Emperor's New Groove (Disney)
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (DreamWorks SKG)
Hans Brinker (United Artists; Film Roman)
Rugrats in Paris (USA Films; Nickelodeon/Klasky Csupo)
The Road to El Dorado (DreamWorks or Gemini)
Chicken Run (Aardman; Distributor TBD)

Madeline: Lost in Paris (Revolution)
Shrek (DreamWorks SKG)
TBD (Warner Bros; CMJ)

Lilo and Stitch (Disney)
The Worst Band in the Universe (Revolution)
Hey Arnold the Movie (Hanna-Barbera)
The Wild Thornberrys Movie (USA Films; Nickelodeon/Klasky Csupo)
The Simpsons Movie (Paramount/Nelvana)

Iron Giant II (RKO)
Star Trek: Nemesis (Paramount; Nelvana)

The Polar Express (TBD)
The Incredibles (RKO)
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (United Artists; Film Roman)
Garfield (TBD)
Starlight Express (DreamWorks SKG)

Corpse Bride (Tim Burton; Distributor TBD)

Iron Giant III (RKO)

TMNT (Tristar?)

Kung Fu Panda (TBD)

Coraline (TBD)

TBD
Super Mario Bros (Grand Diamond; Ruby-Spears)
The Legend of Zelda (Grand Diamond; Ruby-Spears)
The Chronicles of Narnia (TBD)

If you have any titles you want to add to the pipeline, you know where to turn.​

Last edited:
For ideas, as I said before, Starlight Express for 2004 and for 2005, a Disney animated adaption of From The Earth To The Moon.

Treasure Planet
for either 2002 or 2003 depending on production schedules. How about the Red Dwarf movie for 2002 that I think was mentioned here before?

For ideas, as I said before, Starlight Express for 2004 and for 2005, a Disney animated adaption of From The Earth To The Moon.

Treasure Planet
for either 2002 or 2003 depending on production schedules. How about the Red Dwarf movie for 2002 that I think was mentioned here before?

Red Dwarf was gonna be made by Cosgrove Hall or someone else?

what about Ice Age.

I'll need a studio and distributor for that title first.

Treasure Planet

Starlight Express added for 2004.

What's the plan for Narnia? Also, why not any earlier for the Simpsons Movie when the series ended 4 years before?

Simpsons movie moved up from 2004 to 2002.

Red Dwarf was gonna be made by Cosgrove Hall or someone else?

I'll need a studio and distributor for that title first.

Do you think it is possable that it could still be done by Blue sky studios and be released fox. While i don't want 2d animaton to die i still want there soem 3d movies. With fox's cjm in decline , i could see them turning to an 3d animation start up like blue sky

Do you think it is possable that it could still be done by Blue sky studios and be released fox. While i don't want 2d animaton to die i still want there soem 3d movies. With fox's cjm in decline , i could see them turning to an 3d animation start up like blue sky

Of course.

Chuck Jones at the moment is burying the hatchet with Warner Bros for one last project.

@Goldwind2
Here is that rough pipeline...

Kingdom of the Sun/Emperor's New Groove (Disney)
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (DreamWorks SKG)
Hans Brinker (United Artists; Film Roman)
Rugrats in Paris (USA Films; Nickelodeon/Klasky Csupo)
The Road to El Dorado (DreamWorks or Gemini)
Chicken Run (Aardman; Distributor TBD)

Madeline: Lost in Paris (Revolution)
Shrek (DreamWorks SKG)
TBD (Warner Bros; CMJ)

Lilo and Stitch (Disney)
The Worst Band in the Universe (Revolution)
Hey Arnold the Movie (Hanna-Barbera)
The Wild Thornberrys Movie (USA Films; Nickelodeon/Klasky Csupo)
The Simpsons Movie (Paramount/Nelvana)

Iron Giant II (RKO)
Star Trek: Nemesis (Paramount; Nelvana)

The Polar Express (TBD)
The Incredibles (RKO)
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (United Artists; Film Roman)
Garfield (TBD)
Starlight Express (DreamWorks SKG)

Corpse Bride (Tim Burton; Distributor TBD)

Iron Giant III (RKO)

TMNT (Tristar?)

Kung Fu Panda (TBD)

Coraline (TBD)

TBD
Super Mario Bros (Grand Diamond; Ruby-Spears)
The Legend of Zelda (Grand Diamond; Ruby-Spears)
The Chronicles of Narnia (TBD)

If you have any titles you want to add to the pipeline, you know where to turn.​

Will any of the the otl cgi flims be 2d and will some of the otl movies like the animaited mario movie and the worst band in the univese be cg

We should add the add the sign of the seahorse to the list. perhas it should be released in 2004 since starlight express has butterflied shark tale. Also what happen to finding nemo

Will any of the the otl cgi flims be 2d and will some of the otl movies like the animaited mario movie and the worst band in the univese be cg

We should add the add the sign of the seahorse to the list. perhas it should be released in 2004 since starlight express has butterflied shark tale. Also what happen to finding nemo

Not sure who thought of Nemo first. Same problem with Monsters Inc.

What studio should do Seahorse?

Not sure who thought of Nemo first. Same problem with Monsters Inc.

What studio should do Seahorse?

Do you think it good be lion's gate's first animaited film

I heard that monster's inc was sued by children's songwriter Lori Madri. He claiem pixar stole the idea for monsters inc form a locla wyoming play based on poem thier's a boy in my closet. May be we get their a boy in my colest as film. Another option is to just create a ficational creator for monster's inc. After all you created a fictional animator to expalin an early steven universe.

Do you think it good be lion's gate's first animaited film

I heard that monster's inc was sued by children's songwriter Lori Madri. He claiem pixar stole the idea for monsters inc form a locla wyoming play based on poem thier's a boy in my closet. May be we get their a boy in my colest as film. Another option is to just create a ficational creator for monster's inc. After all you created a fictional animator to expalin an early steven universe.

Speaking of fictional animators, are there any other shows or movies from the OTL 2010 you'd like to see come out sooner ITTL?

Status
Not open for further replies.