A Blank Map Thread

i cant. it still does it. actaully it always happens whenever you distory the image.

this is why i have to ask others

If someone else can make it, why can’t you search up some tutorials and teach yourself how to make it too? I’d be happy to link you to some excellent mapping tutorials. Besides, the AA wouldnt matter if you just made it a layer and traced it onto the WorldA projection. Probably wouldn’t take you more than half an hour.

Acenos

Banned
If someone else can make it, why can’t you search up some tutorials and teach yourself how to make it too? I’d be happy to link you to some excellent mapping tutorials. Besides, the AA wouldnt matter if you just made it a layer and traced it onto the WorldA projection. Probably wouldn’t take you more than half an hour.

im trying to figure out how to proportion a g projector map so that it lines up with a worlda map

im trying to figure out how to proportion a g projector map so that it lines up with a worlda map

Yeah I got it, the problem is that if they’re different sizes then they’ll never line up seamlessly. If the image is large it’s gonna lose quality when you scale it to WorldA

resizing always impacts quality, and thus have to choose carefully what resizing method is used (most progs allow you to choose)

resizing always impacts quality, and thus have to choose carefully what resizing method is used (most progs allow you to choose)

Doesn't matter, the guy was banned. Kind of odd considering he was told to stop asking people to do it for him and was banned (seemingly) for asking how he could do it

Doesn't matter, the guy was banned. Kind of odd considering he was told to stop asking people to do it for him and was banned (seemingly) for asking how he could do it

I think it was more about the thread spam than anything else, he must have made like 15 threads all on the same topic despite repeated warnings and a kick

Here's mine i'm making a map for another member and needed a base map so i just edited the borders to another colour

Earth map.png

I made a completely blank QBAM for anyone to use if they want to. I'm also going to be using it for my own purposes.

DISCLAIMER: It may not be completely blank - it's possible I could have missed a few spots here and there.

Attachments

• Empty_QBAM.png
    Empty_QBAM.png
    29 KB · Views: 898