Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

You have a source for this?
It appears to be from "The Military Administration of England" with regional headquarters in London, Birmingham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Glasgow and Dublin. Though Dr. Six and his staff would be based in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool and either Edinburgh or Glasgow which suggests different plans.
There were numerous variations on the occupation plans, unification of Ireland versus retention of NI, autonomous Western England, independent Scotland, partial occupation with an internal border et cetera.

While not an actual claim, I thought this image I found in old cartoons would make an interesting map, even though it would be more likely the Germans went for Fiume. A world with a German plurality Trieste would have been interesting, though.
36.jpg

Don’t look at me and tell me that Reichskommissariate London wouldn’t be a badass setting for a book
Indeed. Or an RPG, with Standartenführer Six rooting out 'undesirables' while also acquiring artworks for Goering, and perhaps occult items for the Ahnenerbe.

That Hitler in a Swastika housecoat reminds me of a very weird manga from the 70s...
or this ;)
8261098248_5d123c1d89_o.jpg
for context, this was apparently a Western illustration of a tanuki before Westerners really understood what a tanuki was, and the woman's kimono is decorated with manji

or this ;)
8261098248_5d123c1d89_o.jpg
for context, this was apparently a Western illustration of a tanuki before Westerners really understood what a tanuki was, and the woman's kimono is decorated with manji
Of course, we're much more educated now and know that a tanuki actually looks like this.

IMG_0706.JPG

Crazy Boris

Banned
Why does Gaza get its own color? Jerusalem I get, but not that.

Also, oof, some minor border gore going on there. I get that they're trying to do things along ethnic lines, but 7, 13, and 16 are like, nothing but panhandles.