The Eridani Worldbuilding Thread

fpbF4tp_3.png

Southern part over

Oh, that's also from SW? Had no idea lol
There's a character in a popular of trilogy of SW novels named Thrawn. Different spelling, but I pronounce them the same way in my head.

Yeah, all maps I make myself when I'm bored.
It's way better than anything I could do!

Also notice the Tellurus reference @Imperator Frank
Yeah, I caught that. I couldn't figure out the rest of the names though. They're cool, but I can't trace down their origin.

Deleted member 105545

redland civil war.png

THE REDLANDER WAR OF THE THREE USURPERS: A SHORT PASSAGE BY SCHOLAR BEARWORTH.
The war of The Three Usurpers happened 13 years ago, at the time of this writing.

Hugor's death:
The King of the Redlands before the war was Hugor Raddel. Hugor Raddel was born to Gottor Raddel, King of the Redlands, and Redna Seasill, high lord of Yondin Keep. Hugor was a chaste man, but his chasteness led to him leaving no heir. He died clutching at his heart in the new capital of Yondinton.

The 3 Usurpers:
The 3 usurpers were Hugor II Raddel, Hugor's nephew. Next, was Heinri Sumandy, high lady of The Sumandey Hills. Her claim was justified because she was married to Hugor's Grandnephew. (It is important to note that The Sumandey Hills were sworn to the Flatlands. However, The flatlands were going through their own civil war, allowing them to break free.) After that, was Gottor "the old fjor" Hammels, King of the Fjorlands. His claim was justified because he had been born of a Raddel Mother.

The War:
The war was long and drawn out. First, House Sumandy declared independence by right of claim from The Flatlands. They amassed their navy and army when the heard of Hugor's failing health. They invaded first on Keagan's Landing, and quickly sieged it. Hearing this, the Old Fjor amassed his forces and invaded on Goston Point, catching the majority of of the Raddel forces off guard and eliminating most of their army. From them, Heinri and Gottor marched to meet eachother. They met in The Battle of The Two Lakes. The battle was fierce and devastating, but eventually Heinri succeded and forced the Hammels to surrender their claim. Upon Heinri's ascension, she proclaimed herself Queen of The Redlands, Queen of Sumandey, Protector of the realm, Queen of the Exiles, and Queen of Victory.