Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

Louis P. Bénézet's map of "Europe As It Should Be" (1918)
Its... surprisingly... I dunno. Like, its nowhere near as imperialistic as I thought it would be. Germany's borders in the Baltic area are bullshit, but outside of that... it doesn't wank Greece for no good reason... there are nations independent on here that aren't in otl. Outside of Russia, its surprisingly 'national liberation-ist'. The idea of splitting Sardinia between Italy and Spain is strange, but not the worst idea I've ever heard.

I dunno, I kind of like it. You'd need to alter the borders to be less straight/round (more realistic) in some areas, but its far from the worst proposal for 'the perfect Europe' I've seen - both from this site and from post-WW1 proposals.

What about "Europe as it should have been", according post-IIIrd reich former SS ("which definitely would have been non germano-centered eventually, yes siree, and no genocide would have happened, just favouring all white races, and even democrats in the 70's agreed with us, these copy-cats")

europe-of-ethnic-countries-ss-map-charlottenburg.jpg

Its... surprisingly... I dunno. Like, its nowhere near as imperialistic as I thought it would be. Germany's borders in the Baltic area are bullshit, but outside of that... it doesn't wank Greece for no good reason... there are nations independent on here that aren't in otl. Outside of Russia, its surprisingly 'national liberation-ist'. The idea of splitting Sardinia between Italy and Spain is strange, but not the worst idea I've ever heard.

I dunno, I kind of like it. You'd need to alter the borders to be less straight/round (more realistic) in some areas, but its far from the worst proposal for 'the perfect Europe' I've seen - both from this site and from post-WW1 proposals.
I think the Sardinia thing is due to historical claims and the Catalan settlement on the western coast

europe_as_it_should_be.png

Europe as it never, ever should've been

Seriously, Spanish Sardinia? I tried to make the borders as blobby as the original.

Considering there is a Catalan community in Sardinia...
my point was that Sicily really was controlled by Spain for a long, long time before becoming part of Italy XD it actually contributed a fair bit to how Cosa Nostra came to be

Vuu

Banned
Even if whoever the hell your favorite faction is made it, it would be equally bad. They need to talk to me about dem borders, the only important thing on a map

Wait, it was? I though that SS Burgund was the only project.
You had a lot of conflicting projects in SS and Nazi circles, it was a mess of ambitions and degenerate understanding of the world.
This particular map, as said in the post, is the result of former SS and nazi survivors in the 70's that claimed it was what began to be popular in the latter part of the world when SS was definitely not about German supremacism and even less about genocide but European fraternity, because that's what SS was all about in the end, and communo-democrat just lied a lot, and even some liberals agree now that there a need of ethno-states, etc., etc.

Deleted member 108228

You had a lot of conflicting projects in SS and Nazi circles, it was a mess of ambitions and degenerate understanding of the world.
This particular map, as said in the post, is the result of former SS and nazi survivors in the 70's that claimed it was what began to be popular in the latter part of the world when SS was definitely not about German supremacism and even less about genocide but European fraternity, because that's what SS was all about in the end, and communo-democrat just lied a lot, and even some liberals agree now that there a need of ethno-states, etc., etc.

What other SS/Nazi Projects were there? I know of the Burgund thing, and the Gotengau.

What other SS/Nazi Projects were there? I know of the Burgund thing, and the Gotengau.
It probably wasn't a SS project, rather the half-made up remembrance about what some SS tought of what Europe should look like. There's no way SS as a whole, especially German and leading groups, would have gave up on nazi ideology and German dominance.
Truth to be told, you didn't have real SS projects, as real plan goes : just whichever fantasy Himmler or his sycophants came with and forgot eventually in favor of another one. Even Hitler, of all people, didn't considered it noteworthy.

Deleted member 108228

It probably wasn't a SS project, rather the half-made up remembrance about what some SS tought of what Europe should look like. There's no way SS as a whole, especially German and leading groups, would have gave up on nazi ideology and German dominance.
Truth to be told, you didn't have real SS projects, as real plan goes : just whichever fantasy Himmler or his sycophants came with and forgot eventually in favor of another one. Even Hitler, of all people, didn't considered it noteworthy.

If Hitler was bored, then that is saying something