Greater Asia:
unknown.png

East Asia:
unknown.png

Oceania:
unknown.png

Antarctica:
unknown.png

Hate to say it, but I do believe that Georgia-Alabama-Mississippi is inaccurate, if it's based on the QBAM (which I think it is, based off of Georgia's straight border)
Unfortunately, the entire USA is inaccurate. Wisconsin is deformed, Minnesota is too skinny, and Montana is too wide.

Redcoat

Banned
You mean all the hard work i was doing there is moot?! Every single lake, just, wrong? Sorry if i’m being a little overdramatic, but i put some effort to it, all apparently for nothing.
Yea that's gotta suck.

Btw your Azeribajian fixes weren't added to the final map till the last minute, so the split up MBAM doesn't have it...Pogo hasn't posted it officially on the map thread

its 3$ and the trail only lasts so long.

Thats inaccurate, IDK what website you're using, but its free on the official website, https://www.getpaint.net/

I've been using it for years, so the free version, if any other version actually exists, isn't temporary

Anyways, I've split the MBAM into parts

Once it is actually done, could you or someone post the map in full for those that don't want it split up?

You mean all the hard work i was doing there is moot?! Every single lake, just, wrong? Sorry if i’m being a little overdramatic, but i put some effort to it, all apparently for nothing.
The US states were an issue that should have been pointed out before you did the lakes. If I could keep the lakes, I would. But, there are issues such as lakes in Kentucky on the old map being in Missouri on the new map. I might be able to save them by moving them around, though.