The M-BAM Main Thread

Redcoat

Banned
MBAM_final_claims.png

here

Can you merge it into the QBAM so far?
The current version looks like this, it's not up to date yet but it should give you some idea of what to expect.
upload_2018-8-9_20-43-3.png

The striped areas result from either multiple people working on the same area or an area having been redone by a different person.
I'm currently going back through the thread updating stuff until I reach the point I got to last time.
EDIT: Updated

Last edited:

Redcoat

Banned
The current version looks like this, it's not up to date yet but it should give you some idea of what to expect.
View attachment 401323
The striped areas result from either multiple people working on the same area or an area having been redone by a different person.
I'm currently going back through the thread updating stuff until I reach the point I got to last time.
That is beautiful.

EDIT: Also, I have a feeling that adding lakes as part of the final map is being too generous, it doesn't take much to do them. Maybe should be on a separate map.

Last edited:

Redcoat

Banned
Oh, it seems Kenya and Libya aren't done. Are there 2nd level divisions maps available for those? Because VT-BAM IIRC has finished versions of both.

EDIT: I'll do it myself

Last edited:
View attachment 401323

Maybe you can edit a few colours, some people are very difficult to differentiate now

Maybe you can edit a few colours, some people are very difficult to differentiate now
I've uploaded what I think is the final version (it's possible that I missed something), I'm not very good with colorschemes (I just pull colors from X2 that are vaguely related to the person's username and/or submissions) so you guys can edit it to improve visibility where needed
ah flip my info was inaccurate

Yeah there are no maps on the internet of the constituencies of Kenya
I'll get you a map of what I have in a few minutes.

Redcoat

Banned
So someone's redone the Coral Sea Islands?
I don't think so. What's off?

Non-board members for those out of the loop includes a lot of members of the Russian mapping community that didn't join or didn't at the time, and Hipster Stalin after "Ranad" was banned.

Okay guys I am starting up a bit of a new project. I am making a website for map makers to put their public domain maps up for the public to use as well as advertise their services for requests on specialized work. The first map that I would like to put on the public domain portion is the M-BAM when it is finished. Here is the link to the site
https://ocelot-crane-n4ss.squarespace.com/ If you like the idea please contact me or leave a message. I will probably will create a separate discord server for the site. Remember the site is a Work In Progress.

Redcoat

Banned
Okay guys I am starting up a bit of a new project. I am making a website for map makers to put their public domain maps up for the public to use as well as advertise their services for requests on specialized work. The first map that I would like to put on the public domain portion is the M-BAM when it is finished. Here is the link to the site
https://ocelot-crane-n4ss.squarespace.com/ If you like the idea please contact me or leave a message. I will probably will create a separate discord server for the site.
Sounds interesting. Mind if you post the final MBAM on the Map Thread? I'm going to prepare the final map for posting.