Status
Not open for further replies.
Repubblica Ebraica di Toscana
(Jewish Republic of Tuscany)

SW9oPrZ.png

Lovely flag!

Have a few Communism-themed flags I've made in Flag Maker 2.0 hanging around, thought I might as well share them:

Rag4sqw.png

W3DdoUI.png

B2rn3JD.png

YemYN7I.png

2xUv6JI.png

These were made mostly out of a whim to see how far I can push the limits of Flag Maker's limited roster of emblems and shapes and still come out with some unique designs.

Some more flags I made in Flag Maker 2.0 a long while ago, this time fascist/national-populist themed flags:

American Union State from Kaiserreich:

fytI1Yy.png

Redesign for the Fascist USA "Free American Empire" in Hearts of Iron 4:

B1WoI8c.png

Fascist Chinese Empire:

ZUWYKqK.png

Fascist Austria-Hungary combining motifs from the Austrian "Fatherland Front" and the Hungarian "Arrow Cross" Parties:

lHGhojD.png

(Albanian double-headed eagle is the closest approximation I had for the Austrian double-headed eagle.)

Redesign for Fascist Israel "Israeli Totalitariat" in Hearts of Iron 4, inspired by Kach party colors:

GxtgL3m.png

I wish Flag Maker 2.0 worked on Windows 10 properly, I've been having a continuous problem with Java Runtime Environment that prevents me from booting it up and I haven't seen any solutions online for it:
upload_2018-8-10_11-55-23.png

Wow, Flag Maker 2.0 is a lot more powerful than I was expecting!

It's not so much power than it is creative use of assets available to you. Precision and creativity are all you need to work with Flag Maker 2.0. Still, it'd be nice if there was a way to add more emblem overlays to the roster to increase variety...

It's not so much power than it is creative use of assets available to you. Precision and creativity are all you need to work with Flag Maker 2.0. Still, it'd be nice if there was a way to add more emblem overlays to the roster to increase variety...
there is ... the guy who made it actually explains how to add AND make custom overlays

new MA flag 3.png

I made an updated version of those ideas for a new Massachusetts flag I made last September, this time with an updated color scheme. Like how the Nova Scotia flag is an inverse of St. Andrew's Cross, an inverse of St. George's Cross is the basis for this as Massachusetts is a core part of New England. I experimented with differing placements of blue, red, and green and thought that the blue corners and green stripe outline looked the most aesthetically pleasing. The blue represents liberty and Massachusetts's maritime history, the green represents it being a part of New England (the tree in the New England flag is a similar shade), the white represents peace, and the star represents Massachusetts being a U.S. state.

Status
Not open for further replies.