Question: how would dynasty estabilished by John de la Pole be called?

Says John de la Pole takes English crown and his family remains on the throne for few generations ( perhaps Warwick dies young, Richard III wins Bosworth but dies just after battle leaving throne to John). How Royal house started by him would be called? House of de la Pole sounds too un-English and is bit too long. Could his descendents be called House of Lincoln instead?

Probably House of Suffolk.

He was the son of the Duke of Suffolk, and would have inherited that dukedom had he not rebelled in 1487.

House of de la Pole is about as English sounding as the House of Plantagenet I suppose lol - but suspect the House of Suffolk would be the term historians would use. Though his claim was very weak -

House of de la Pole is about as English sounding as the House of Plantagenet I suppose lol - but suspect the House of Suffolk would be the term historians would use. Though his claim was very weak -

It wasn't that week - being granted the revenues of the duchy of Cornwall he was the albeit undeclared heir to Richard III after the death of Edward of Middleham.

His claim is certainly stronger than Henry Tudor's in terms of immediacy

Only Edward of Warwick is stronger, and his father was attainted and he himself imprisoned. The English royal family has previous in ignoring the son of an intermediate deceased heir (Arthur of Brittany, son of Geoffrey who was King John's elder brother)

It would depend on the marketing campaign used, in the same way that Henry VII and Henry VIII really promoted the idea of the Tudor Dynasty.

John got given the revenues of the Duchy of Cornwall which is unusual given that Duke of Cornwall would only be applied to someone who is Heir Apparent and son of a monarch - whereas Prince of Wales is used for the Heir Apparent (George III was Prince of Wales, but not Duke of Cornwall given he was grandson of George II and not his son).

Would Richard attempt to nominate John to Prince of Wales - if not the Duchy of Cornwall - and adjust the Duchys charter so that rights pass to the Heir Designate?

De la Pole" sounds like the family came from a place called la Pole. So maybe the House of la Pole?

The place was called Poole if I'm not mistaken. I think the "de la" was just added to sound fancy, it seems odd that an English family would get a French term added to their surname "just because"