A Map Shitpost Thread

Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's kinda like The Room of map-making: badly made, yet says something about how younger people view international relationships

In that third video, about 40 seconds in... Is that an Afro-Sikh Empire in Angola? Also, at about 1:30, it looks like South Carolina is conquering Europe.
These make so little sense and it just keeps getting weirder and weirder the further into the future it goes.
I wont lie, I kind fo like how bad it is, its amusing.

Common themes I seem to find:
- Resurgent Communism in a Sino-Russian Union
- Ludicrous Continental Unification/Space-Filling Unions (with flags that are shaped like the continent)

Common themes I seem to find:
- Resurgent Communism in a Sino-Russian Union
- Ludicrous Continental Unification/Space-Filling Unions (with flags that are shaped like the continent)
Bonus points if it involves a shattered USA, or an expansionist USA that either conquers Canada or Europe

And every last single one of them have countries that “talk”, like normal people. Rather like polandball.
I always find that among the most interesting part, just because of how it portrays the understanding of international relationships, especially when it's a young person doing it.

ST15RM

Banned
I always find that among the most interesting part, just because of how it portrays the understanding of international relationships, especially when it's a young person doing it.
agreed. but now i know that diplomats don’t just say “wassup dude” to each other.

agreed. but now i know that diplomats don’t just say “wassup dude” to each other.
"Yo Canada? Me, Mr. America--"
"Uh, sorry, but I'm not Canada, I'm Canadian-American diploma--"
"Shut up, I'm Mr. Americ--"
"You're also a diplomat, you can't just declare war on us because..." *looks at note*
"'U luuk gay lol. beevers and meese arent real xd'... The fuck am I--"
"Ha! Prepare to be fucked by the American War Machine!"

ST15RM

Banned
"Yo Canada? Me, Mr. America--"
"Uh, sorry, but I'm not Canada, I'm Canadian-American diploma--"
"Shut up, I'm Mr. Americ--"
"You're also a diplomat, you can't just declare war on us because..." *looks at note*
"'U luuk gay lol. beevers and meese arent real xd'... The fuck am I--"
"Ha! Prepare to be fucked by the American War Machine!"
Brilliant.

FE06857A-65B1-410D-A945-0888FB10FE22.png

A doodle of a Blanquist Revolutionary Republic turned into some M A X I M U M N A T U R A L B O R D E R S.
Some may say I went too far, but I don’t think I went far enough :cool: