The Eridani Worldbuilding Thread

Deleted member 105545

fpbF4tp_1.png

Deleted member 105545

A little hint of what's to come:

Keagan IV - Born 32 BV; Assumed Throne 25 BV; Died 43 AV; Son of Keagan III; was known for his honor, he won The Great Invasion.

Gratson I - Born 9 BV; Assumed Throne 43 AV at 34; Died 45 AV at 36; Son of Keagan IV; was a famed Lunatic.

Keagan V - Born 8 BV; Assumed Throne 45 AV at 32; Died 88 AV at 80; Son of Keagan IV; was known for being old.

Keagan VI - Born 76 AV; Assumed Throne 88 AV at 12; Died 172 AV at 96; Son of Keagan V; known for losing The Potojilian War, known for losing Redland; known for being stark raving mad.

Tommas III - Born 122 AV; Assumed Throne 172 AV at 30; Died 192 AV at 50; Son of Keagan VII who never ruled; known for losing West Potojilia, The Flatlands, The Warmlands, and western Kanaria.

Resun IV - Born 136 AV; Assumed Throne 192 AV at 26; Died 232 AV at 56; Son of Tommas III; known for losing The Kanarian War.

Deleted member 105545

Does that poor island on the right belong to a continent/country?
Yes, it's Dragonsland headed by the Dragon Emperor.

Since I can't draw for s**t, I used a CKII portrait generator to get an idea.
Dragon Emperor.png

Here he is.

I'm also working on a map for it, but I maybe possibly have given up maybe.

Deleted member 105545

Also, can anyone make some Heraldric things for me? For example, the house of Richwood: Or, a lion stantant coward vert.

Deleted member 105545

"The Potojiliac Empire was destroyed when it's capital, Eerii Kinsrett, was destroyed almost entirely by an Earthshake, in an intensity never before seen. The Entire city was brought down, splendor and all. Some say it was the Minorman Prophetess, Maarettin, that purged the city for their "pagan ways", but this is almost certainly a widow's tale. What is known, is that most Potojiliac great houses were brought down in the Great Earthshake."

-Scholar Erdad of Kanton, in The History of Eridan