Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

730px-Webster-Ashburton_treaty_map-fr.svg.png

Map of US and British claims in northern Maine and the current border as defined by the Webster-Ashburton Treaty

[snip]
Map of US and British claims in northern Maine and the current border as defined by the Webster-Ashburton Treaty
Here you go.
upload_2018-7-27_10-31-35.png

I also took the liberty of adding the Penobscot River, which the British could've taken after the War of 1812. It's the red.

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-27_10-23-52.png
    upload_2018-7-27_10-23-52.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 526
So I've done a Q-BAM patch for the Anglo-German plan to partition Portuguese colonies. Also, there were plans to give Togoland to Czechoslovakia and Tanganyka to Norway at the end of WW1.
1913_anglo_german_partition_plan_of_port__colonies_by_dinospain-dcipz2c.png

EDIT: Had this, but forgot to post, the Pink Map
latest

So I've done a Q-BAM patch for the Anglo-German plan to partition Portuguese colonies. Also, there were plans to give Togoland to Czechoslovakia and Tanganyka to Norway at the end of WW1.

Very nice! I didn't know Belgium was included in the partition of Angola. Do you mind sharing your source on this? I've been looking into this myself and the only found a few good sources on the 1898 agreement. I've also seen lots of early proposals giving Timor to Germany. Did this change in later proposals?

1913_anglo_german_partition_plan_of_port__colonies_by_dinospain-dcipz2c.png

EDIT: Had this, but forgot to post, the Pink Map
latest
Do you have any links to information about Czechoslovakian Togo? That sounds really interesting.

Do you mind sharing your source on this?
I based myself on the posts on the first page of the thread about this. The map is simply a Q-BAM Reboot, you can find everything there.

Do you have any links to information about Czechoslovakian Togo? That sounds really interesting.
So basically the Czechoslovakian legation in the Paris Peace Conference was led by an enthusiast Jan Havlasa which dreamed with a colony for Czechoslovakia. I have a good enough source, sadly it's in czech.

Admittedly the MKKP is a Hungarian joke/satire party and as such their proposal ain't all that serious to begin with, but nevertheless it is a proposal:

MkkPSuggesstion.jpeg