Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

What are the proposed names for those states, Albidoom?

There sadly aren't any official names for any of these state mergers, sadly. But here are three proposals for reorganizing the FRG's states which have named states.

Rutz-17-L%C3%A4nderl%C3%B6sung.png

Rutz-8-L%C3%A4nderl%C3%B6sung.png

Rutz-6-L%C3%A4nderl%C3%B6sung.png

So I've done a Q-BAM patch for the Anglo-German plan to partition Portuguese colonies. Also, there were plans to give Togoland to Czechoslovakia and Tanganyka to Norway at the end of WW1.
1913_anglo_german_partition_plan_of_port__colonies_by_dinospain-dcipz2c.png

EDIT: Had this, but forgot to post, the Pink Map
latest

So I've done a Q-BAM patch for the Anglo-German plan to partition Portuguese colonies. Also, there were plans to give Togoland to Czechoslovakia and Tanganyka to Norway at the end of WW1.

Very nice! I didn't know Belgium was included in the partition of Angola. Do you mind sharing your source on this? I've been looking into this myself and the only found a few good sources on the 1898 agreement. I've also seen lots of early proposals giving Timor to Germany. Did this change in later proposals?

1913_anglo_german_partition_plan_of_port__colonies_by_dinospain-dcipz2c.png

EDIT: Had this, but forgot to post, the Pink Map
latest
Do you have any links to information about Czechoslovakian Togo? That sounds really interesting.

Do you mind sharing your source on this?
I based myself on the posts on the first page of the thread about this. The map is simply a Q-BAM Reboot, you can find everything there.

Do you have any links to information about Czechoslovakian Togo? That sounds really interesting.
So basically the Czechoslovakian legation in the Paris Peace Conference was led by an enthusiast Jan Havlasa which dreamed with a colony for Czechoslovakia. I have a good enough source, sadly it's in czech.

Admittedly the MKKP is a Hungarian joke/satire party and as such their proposal ain't all that serious to begin with, but nevertheless it is a proposal:

MkkPSuggesstion.jpeg

File:Map_of_the_State_of_Superior_(proposed).svg
Map_of_the_State_of_Superior_%28proposed%29.svg
just read through this whole thread and honestly it is a really fun read. The above image is the proposed state of superior not sure if it would count since it isn't a proposal to secede fr on America just from Michigan.
Edit:not sure why the image isn't uploading basically it is just the upper peninsula of Michigan and a few Wisconsin counties.

Last edited:
File:Map_of_the_State_of_Superior_(proposed).svg
Map_of_the_State_of_Superior_%28proposed%29.svg
just read through this whole thread and honestly it is a really fun read. The above image is the proposed state of superior not sure if it would count since it isn't a proposal to secede fr on America just from Michigan.
Edit:not sure why the image isn't uploading basically it is just the upper peninsula of Michigan and a few Wisconsin counties.

1183px-Map_of_the_State_of_Superior_%28proposed%29.svg.png

This one?