The M-BAM Main Thread

By the way, I was looking through some old patches and I noticed ArmA III's Altis between Greece and Turkey. Care to elaborate on that Easter Egg, anyone?

Redcoat

Banned
upload_2018-8-6_12-49-32.png

@VenusUberAlles Can you check this?

Last edited:

Redcoat

Banned
upload_2018-8-6_13-33-31.png

Fixed Chercassia, it's still a fucking mess but so are their districts apparently

upload_2018-8-6_13-45-46.png

Here's Sakha without the Lena River, yeah no the entire river needs to be redone....
What other problems are there in the Far East? I can't see any myself

Last edited:

Redcoat

Banned
upload_2018-8-6_18-57-53.png

IDK if Pakistan needed much work outside of the Karachi area (which wasn't done AT ALL)

Again can someone anyone check my work? Is it up to standard? I'll edit this post to add Krasnodar soon. It looks like whoever made it also fucked this up

upload_2018-8-6_19-47-27.png

Last edited:

Redcoat

Banned
and i need to do pakistan
Shit I forgot you still had a claim on that. I fixed the Karachi area and a couple of other locations, but I think there's still more to be done there.

No because The Lena River still needs to be drawn again but we're closer then ever before
Eh we can add a patch for that later. We also haven't done the Amazon IIRC.

Though again, we need someone to actually go through my patches to check for accuracy and darkfire hasn't been active in forever

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm making a credit map right now, here's progress. Can anyone help?

MBAM_final_claims.png

Yes, i did most of the Pacific island states, the coastline and first divisions of Madagascar, North and Middle Chile, Hungary and a bit of Finland
And a lot of very small stuff which i do not remember very well
Oh and Svalbard but some parts of it are done over by someone else

Last edited:

Redcoat

Banned
Yes, i did most of the Pacific island states, The coastline and first divisions of Madagascar, North and Middle Chile and a bit of Finland
And a lot of very small stuff which i do not remember very well
I actually just finished doing all your claims, it was a pain in the ass to do, but I found most of them. I'm not adding coastline in this map, though since you did the Antarctic claims I colored that for yours.