Return of Horrible Educational Maps

There are several bad maps here.
  • 0:27 Napoleon was apparently a Saxon.
  • 0:40 UK flag design has been changed.
  • 0:51 Switzerland has a sea coast, border gore on the German border with...um...the USSR, Ireland is united, no Anschluss, Slovenia joined Austria instead of Yugoslavia, North Africa and Siberia sank into the ocean, Luxembourg annexed by Germany, Franco invaded Portugal, Greece (which took Macedonia) is a blob, Hungary took Ukraine, China is in Europe, Flevoland is bigger, and Hitler apparently wore a monocle.
  • 1:06 Napoleon is also a Norman?!
  • 1:12 Central Asia is not the same color as the RSFSR.
  • 1:16 You're confusing the Spanish Armada with the counter-armada of 1589.
  • 1:39 What does that have to do with history?
  • 1:46 Kuwait is not that big, and Iraq does not have that much of a coast.
In other words, this is the best alternate history ever made.

While visiting the Mikasa Battleship Museum in Japan, I happened upon the following map as part of an exhibit on imperialism.
RZJPg1n.jpg

The list of problems includes but is not limited to:
1. Greece appears to have sunk into the ocean SUFFERED POSEIDON'S WRATH.
2. Napoleon's ghost seems to have conquered Switzerland.
3. SUPER ROMANIAAAAAAAAAAA
4. Finland is independent, and with post-Continuation War borders, no less! Can't go without communist monarchists, after all!
5. Denmark has reclaimed Schleswig.
6. Molotov and Ribbentrop appear to have time traveled in order to grant Germany Lithuania and Western Poland, at the cost of Elsaß-Lothringen ALSACE-LORRAINE! THE BLACK STAIN IS ERASED! VIVE L'REPUBLIQUE!
7. Britain somehow conquered Afghanistan and most of Persia.
8. Ireland is back.
9. The Belarus-Ukrainian Commonwealth stands as a buffer zone between Russia and the Central Powers.
10. Love that Italian Istria and Südtirol a few centuries ahead of time.
11. Spain has recovered Gibraltar at the cost of its North African holdings.
12. The Ottomans apparently control Malta and a previously undiscovered island just off Sassari's coast.
13. What's a Luxembourg, exactly?
14. Austria has eaten more of the Balkans and Poland. I'm sure nobody will come to regret this.

While visiting the Mikasa Battleship Museum in Japan, I happened upon the following map as part of an exhibit on imperialism.

Those info texts mention the Great Northern War, the partitions of Poland and the Crimean War, thus stretching over at least 150 years (and that text about Finland also mentions 1917, so technicaly it stretches over 200 years!)
So making a correct map would be kinda impossible with all the border changes during those 200 years, but their attempt is still kinda pathetic.

Also no excuse for Greece.

Admittedly it again might not be considered "educational," but DragoArt's tutorial on how to draw the United States gives this:
how-to-draw-the-united-states-step-7_1_000000157281_5.gif

Admittedly it again might not be considered "educational," but DragoArt's tutorial on how to draw the United States gives this:
View attachment 394562

Well... I think that it still is 48 states. Maybe.

Lost Maryland, Delaware, and West Virginia (While Rhode Island Migrated). However, we have the states of West and East Louisiana, along with Not-Lake Erie and Lumpy South Ontario.

Well... I think that it still is 48 states. Maybe.

Lost Maryland, Delaware, and West Virginia (While Rhode Island Migrated). However, we have the states of West and East Louisiana, along with Not-Lake Erie and Lumpy South Ontario.
and if we're considering all of the lines, there's also the microstates of Salt Lake City and Everglades :p