Other Alternate History forums?

I want to show my TL to a wider audience. Any other forums I can post it to? I am aware of Sufficient Velocity and Sea Lion Press.

Lusitania

Donor
I'm one of the moderators on this site - I would hazard that we're the largest after the three OP mentions. Althistoria is practically dead, Endless Worlds was shuttered, and the rest I am aware of are moribund.
I checked pro boards and there was 3-4 threads that had been updated in last 2-3 months. I too at one time wanted my TL to have a wider audience but unfortunately this board is the one with the most traffic. Heck if other sites had 1/2 the traffic of this board I would invest my time publishing there but as far as I know they not worth it.

Deleted member 2186

I checked pro boards and there was 3-4 threads that had been updated in last 2-3 months. I too at one time wanted my TL to have a wider audience but unfortunately this board is the one with the most traffic. Heck if other sites had 1/2 the traffic of this board I would invest my time publishing there but as far as I know they not worth it.
Would that be Althistoria you checked out, the other is more active.

Deleted member 2186

Therefore with the number of threads and readers for me it is not worth my time to post my TLs on a site with so few readers and users.
I understand, but a point can also be made, that new members who post new stuff, will attract new members who like to read and discuses the things other members post.

Lusitania

Donor
I understand, but a point can also be made, that new members who post new stuff, will attract new members who like to read and discuses the things other members post.

Yes that might be true. What I do wonder though is how many of the readers on those websites are only there and not also on this website. If we are only reaching the same people then that defeats the purpose though.

With that being said I wish to state that this is solely my opinion and my time is limited so I do not feel it worthwhile for me. I will let other people make their own decisions based on their own interpretations

I'm one of the moderators on this site - I would hazard that we're the largest after the three OP mentions. Althistoria is practically dead, Endless Worlds was shuttered, and the rest I am aware of are moribund.
Somehow I have a good feeling that the leading factor behind those places getting shut down is because of that psychopath who may or may not be VPM (I can't be fricked to bother) spamming gore and blood stuff and other horrid contextless crap on them.