Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

but if they merged, do you honestly think they'd keep the name "German-Austria" when they comprise practically all of the German states? :p

He's saying that German-Austria has been annexed by Germany in his map, not that the name of the whole state is 'German-Austria'. If you click the link, you'll see the proposed state on Wikipedia of German-Austria is essentially just Austria with the Sudetenland. The map Saint created is a map of all of Germany including the state of German-Austria. Frankly I don't see the point, since it's basically just 1939 Germany pre-Poland, but I digress.

He's saying that German-Austria has been annexed by Germany in his map, not that the name of the whole state is 'German-Austria'. If you click the link, you'll see the proposed state on Wikipedia of German-Austria is essentially just Austria with the Sudetenland. The map Saint created is a map of all of Germany including the state of German-Austria. Frankly I don't see the point, since it's basically just 1939 Germany pre-Poland, but I digress.

I was just kinda bored and felt like making the map since no one else had.

Also, don’t forget the new German territory of Südtirol :p

You're forgetting Burgenland, which German-Austria didn't claim (and in this scenario would be kept by Hungary); as well as the portions Styria and Carniola that were claimed by German-Austria but OTL went to Yugoslavia.

Realistically, how much would Ausrria-Hungary have allowed the Bulgarians to take in a CP Victory scenario?

Everything they'd want short of a Yugoslavia led by the Bulgarians? It'd weaken the Serbs and the Romanians (a plus for AH) and would help force Bulgaria to remain wedded to AH in terms of policy, as they'd both be invested in repressing Serbs and Romanians within their respective borders, and as such would find common cause.

Though I'm not sure this would be the proper thread to discuss it.

Cascadia.png

Cascadia, including both existing borders and the bioregion as a whole.

Harta_administrativa_Romania_1918_05_07.PNG

"Romanian territories ceded to Austria-Hungary (purple), Bulgaria (blue) and the Central Powers (green) through the Treaty of Bucharest. These changes were reversed by the Treaty of Versailles."

And map of Dobruja with various different territorial changes shown on it:
Histdob.png

"Romanian territories ceded to Austria-Hungary (purple), Bulgaria (blue) and the Central Powers (green) through the Treaty of Bucharest. These changes were reversed by the Treaty of Versailles."

And map of Dobruja with various different territorial changes shown on it:
I made a qbam version of this on the first page of this thread.

Alright, might start work on a couple QBAMs for this thread tomorrow (maybe with added Worlda), probably of:
*the 1863 prediction of Europe
*State of Muskogee
and
*the fake British map of German war goals in South America

if any of y'all got suggestions, I'm all ears

Alright, might start work on a couple QBAMs for this thread tomorrow (maybe with added Worlda), probably of:
*the 1863 prediction of Europe
*State of Muskogee
and
*the fake British map of German war goals in South America

if any of y'all got suggestions, I'm all ears
How about a map or two from this post or try a larger version of the map on this emblem?

Proposed partition of Spain after WW2.

This plan was an actual joint request by Basque and Catalan nationalists should Francoist Spain join the war as an Axis power issued to the British government on January 18th 1941. Both factions considered than an Allied victory was just a matter of time and wanted to take profit from it.

The Basque plan included annexing the next territories: "...on the North the Pyrenees and the Bay of Biscay, on the Easte the Gállego river, on the South the Ebro river until Gallur and the water divisory between the Ebro and the Duero basins from Moncayo on the whole extension of both vertients and on the West cape Ajo (Peña Cantábrica)."

The Catalan claims were mostly vague, but they claimed annexing all Catalan-speaking areas into a Greater Catalonia. Spanish-speaking parts of Valencia would also be annexed. Both factions stated that "whatever happened, Spain shall not border France". This means that all lands south of the Pyrenees would be given to either the Basque Republic or Catalonia. Catalan nationalists also claim Aragon and the city of Alger (Alghero, Sardinia), but that falls out of the map.

Andorra would be a joint Franco-Catalan protectorate.

Portugal would annex Galicia should it join the allies (if not, Galicia would be a sovereign nation) but would gain Olivença no matter what.

The Spanish protectorate of Morocco would cede to the French part. The fate of the rest of Spanish colonies is unknow.

The Canaries would become a British protectorate, given that the British war plans if Spain joined the Axis included a quick occupation of the islands before the Germans could use them as U-Boat bases (even if the Canarias would be defended to the last man by the Spaniards). After the war why would be a mandate and in the afterwards they'd become an independent republic.
propuesta de la delegación vasca en londres.png