Status
Not open for further replies.
So I live in Connecticut (had to move :( ) We had a stupid powerful storm move through here and I've been without power most of the day. So I'm sorry to say I won't have any updates until after my cruise. I tried to work on one but I don't think I'll be able to finish it... we will see. Sorry everyone!

Lit was playing R6S then an air raid siren went off on my phone and had to dab out. Just got my generator working.

Lit was playing R6S then an air raid siren went off on my phone and had to dab out. Just got my generator working.

It's crazy. Good to hear you have a generator working!

Sadly a tornado ripped through the town next to me so I'm probably gunna be without power for tomorrow too. I promise i will try and finish the piece i was working on my phone if I have to lol

So I live in Connecticut (had to move :( ) We had a stupid powerful storm move through here and I've been without power most of the day. So I'm sorry to say I won't have any updates until after my cruise. I tried to work on one but I don't think I'll be able to finish it... we will see. Sorry everyone!
At least now I get to catch up on the immense amount of great work here I might have missed! Besides, some of us (cough me cough) take breaks that last longer than a month from their TLs so to take a few days off from a timeline that is already incredibly detailed isn't anything to worry about.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

Last edited:
It's crazy. Good to hear you have a generator working!

Sadly a tornado ripped through the town next to me so I'm probably gunna be without power for tomorrow too. I promise i will try and finish the piece i was working on my phone if I have to lol

That sucks. I live at the Eastern edge of Fairfield county and there was only a warning. Nonetheless, trees are down all over where I live and it poured like no tomorrow. I luv CT, but our weather changes like our president changes his cabinet.

Gotta look out for #1, don't fret about posting regularly. Plus, it's always fun to reread this timeline.

Well, I guess my dumb USA questions can wait until the 2016 US election article that will be sure to blow my mind.

Wait so you lived in Connecticut at the start of you posting the timeline sometime back in January (I seem to recall you having Litchfield Hills as your location I while back lol) and then you moved to New Hampshire, but now you're back in Connecticut? I'm rather confused.

Last edited:
As of 07:00, 90 people had voted.

Province in which you reside?

18.9% Massachusetts Bay
14.4% Connecticut
12.2% Long Island
8.9% Maine
7.8% Nova Scotia
6.7% New Hampshire
5.6% Adirondack
5.6% New Brunswick
5.6% Plymouth
5.6% Rhode Island
5.6% Vermont
3.3% Prince Edward Island

How would you vote if the general election were held tomorrow?

48.9% Conservatives
28.9% Social Democratic
16.7% Labour
4.4% Parti Francophone
1.1% Green

How did you vote in the 2016 election?

44.4% Labour
27.8% Conservatives
18.9% Didn't Vote
5.6% Green
3.3% Parti Francophone

As of 07:00, 90 people had voted.

Province in which you reside?

18.9% Massachusetts Bay
14.4% Connecticut
12.2% Long Island
8.9% Maine
7.8% Nova Scotia
6.7% New Hampshire
5.6% Adirondack
5.6% New Brunswick
5.6% Plymouth
5.6% Rhode Island
5.6% Vermont
3.3% Prince Edward Island

How would you vote if the general election were held tomorrow?

48.9% Conservatives
28.9% Social Democratic
16.7% Labour
4.4% Parti Francophone
1.1% Green

How did you vote in the 2016 election?

44.4% Labour
27.8% Conservatives
18.9% Didn't Vote
5.6% Green
3.3% Parti Francophone

Considering the past update, and the left-wing bent of this forums userbase, I wouldn't be suprised if you mixed up the Tories and the SDs numbers. But I also wouldn't be suprised if these current numbers are similar to the final ones.

Interesting that we got what looks like a representative regional sample though.

Personally, I'm surprised that there's 90 people even reading this. Or at the very least taking the poll...

Oh right, I give in! You've found me out!

I shared it on a few other forums I'm a member of and a few of their threads in order to increase the sample size and reduce the lefty bias!

Every time I shared it, I gave a summary of this thread and a link to the first page.

Oh right, I give in! You've found me out!

I shared it on a few other forums I'm a member of and a few of their threads in order to increase the sample size and reduce the lefty bias!

Every time I shared it, I gave a summary of this thread and a link to the first page.

I was wondering about that huge swing. Guess that explains it.

Proposed County Map; Town Map; Linguistic Map of New England
FxSwqqk.png

fQow4HW.png

aiwcPFU.png

My three older maps, now in VT-BAM format! (special thanks to @VT45!!) There have been some modifications to all of them, and the county map is the newly proposed one (major changes in italic). Connecticut, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island, Plymouth, and Prince Edward Island currently do not have any pending or agreed upon changes.

Also included in the linguistic and town maps are borough (Brooklyn) and neighbourhood (Boston, Hartford, and Springfield) borders. Each city is not monolithic and boroughs/neighbourhoods have broad amounts of power.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.