WIP Map Thread

AmericanColonisationSociety.png

*BASS BOOSTED RENDITION OF 'AFRICA' INTENSIFIES*

View attachment 382683

*BASS BOOSTED RENDITION OF 'AFRICA' INTENSIFIES*

North Idaho is best Idaho

~~~~~~

Do you ever think of a scenario that you think will be really cool but then you start thinking about it and it devolves into a enormously depressing unintentional famine/genocide/nuclear holocaust?

Yeah. Me too. Here's an ISOT of all Isolate Languages and their surrounding (just the buildings and tech, not the people who don't speak the languages) communities to a Virgin Earth. I'm hesitant to continue this because of the nuclear hellfire of Korea, the starvation of the isolated abandoned communities, and the sad final days of Cristina Calderon, an 89 year old woman and the final speaker of the Yaghan Language, left alone on Navarino Island. I have no idea if the Mapuche would be able to reach her in time. Yeah, this was a lot better in my head.

HPe6baZ.png

Maybe 200 years is enough time for everyone to recover and forget about how horrible the initial aftermath will be? Hopefully :'(.

*please suggest improvements*
upload_2018-4-18_16-29-8.png

Green: Cascadia after annexing Idaho
Olive: California after Annexing Nevada and incorpetating Hawaii
Brown: Deseret
Orange: Greater Texas, annexed some nearby states
Blue: greater Qubec
Grey: New york federation
Purple: greater Ontario
Light pink: Mexico

Last edited:

ST15RM

Banned
Green: Cascadia after annexing Idaho
Olive: California after Annexing Nevada and incorpetating Hawaii
Brown: Deseret
Orange: Greater Texas, annexed some nearby states
Blue: greater Qubec
Grey: Northeastern federation
Purple: greater Ontario
Light pink: Something other than Mexico
Red: Alaska or Yukon

ST15RM

Banned
Edited, fixed

Why?

Why not Mexico? It can expand aswell.

Seriously, what's wrong with Greater Alaska?
1.) With all due respect, "New York Federation" doesn't make sense as a name. New York can be the most powerful state, but I just don't think the name really rings.

2.) Mexico would probably want the southwest more than Florida.

3.) Greater Alaska is fine, I just didn't see it.

1.) With all due respect, "New York Federation" doesn't make sense as a name. New York can be the most powerful state, but I just don't think the name really rings.

2.) Mexico would probably want the southwest more than Florida.

3.) Greater Alaska is fine, I just didn't see it.

1. Ok. But it's either something involving New York or New England in the name.
  2. They found it too hard to invade deseret, California or Texas plus it's a nice trading port.
  3. But it's Alasla and it's greater. Yukon does not have much influence

the Balkanisation brought dreams of deseret back into the public consiousness.
More likely, they'll be sorrowful over the fact that the nation has fallen apart. That, or they would - as said earlier - go on there own as just Utah. With Colorado also doing it's own thing, and whatever New Mexico and Arizona wish to do.

More likely, they'll be sorrowful over the fact that the nation has fallen apart. That, or they would - as said earlier - go on there own as just Utah. With Colorado also doing it's own thing, and whatever New Mexico and Arizona wish to do.

They are right next to an expansionist superpower!

They are right next to an expansionist superpower!
So what's your point? California doesn't have much of a reason to expand into Utah, and Utah doesn't have a reason to expand.

And I just realized something. Mexico annexes Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina. How can they annex something that far away when they can barely hold on to themselves?