Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

QBAMmed. Although the article talks about Kaufman's plan ("Germany Must Perish!") a bit, AFAIK the modern map wasn't anything from real life. The actual Kaufman plan is below:
Do you have any idea what the arrows on Slovakia are supposed to represent?

Apparently, Tito came close to absorbing Albania into Yugoslavia:
Tito's_Proposed_Yugoslavia.png

Indecisive as to which country Slovakia was going to be ceded to
Is there any particular reason for that, though? I imagine that the annexation is because of the Tiso regime, but if punishing collaborationist regimes was the intention, surely other states would be facing territorial loss as well.

Is there any particular reason for that, though? I imagine that the annexation is because of the Tiso regime, but if punishing collaborationist regimes was the intention, surely other states would be facing territorial loss as well.
No clue. Based off the map, the dude was a madlad.

Took about an hour and a lot of guess-work but here's a QBAM of the proposed United States of Greater Austria
(I know someone's probably done this before and better, but I'm proud so let me have my moment in the sun, a'ight?)

United_States_of_Greater_Austria_color.png

colored (SUCK)

United_States_of_Greater_Austria_no-color.png

no color (I personally like the aesthetic of blank with internal divisions)

5n9Dq8F.png

Alright, here's an attempt at a worlda of that New States by 2010 map I showed off. The borders were a lot simpler this time, but they were also way less detailed so I had to a bit of guess work so I'm not entirely sure if I represented them right. Regardless, here are the new states along with some colours to show off potential further border changes that were included on the map.

i'd think it would be better to make a page about this on the wiki instead, providing both the original proposal maps and the final Worlda/QBAM maps to an entry, and possibly with some textual context