Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

New World Moral Order.png

The famous New World Moral Order, self-published by Maurice Gomberg on February 25, 1942, as his outline for a possible post-war world. The new nations of this world include the United States of America, British Commonwealth of Nations, United States of South America, the USSR, United Republics of China, United States of Europe, Scandinavia, Union of African Republics, Arabian Federated Republics, Federated Republics of India, Federal Republic of Greece, Eire, Hebrewland, and Turkey. Germany, Italy, and Japan were all to be quarantined, whatever that would entail, with the former two being absorbed by the USSR and the USE. Japan's fate is unknown, though it might become independent. America and Britain would also maintain "peace bases" throughout the world.

I would guess it's because many members of the nobility still spoke French?
The interwar era was French's swan song as a lingua franca, since the Anglo-Americans insisted on working in their own language and clearly in an upswing, but France being part of the winning team gave them a re-boost in prestige as well.

The maximum proposal reminds me of this proposal from the main Map Thread a few years ago. The thread is locked, so I can't quote it directly, so bear with me.
Someone make a timeline out of this! A pan-European Intermarium (maybe it could integrate pan-Arab ideas too?) would be so cool!
Yes! I like this idea!
what about a combination of the United States of the Orient and Intermarium for a larger union? it could be something like an alternate Commonwealth of Independent States, or maybe a model for an German-aligned bloc in an Axis Victory TL

what about a combination of the United States of the Orient and Intermarium for a larger union? it could be something like an alternate Commonwealth of Independent States, or maybe a model for an German-aligned bloc in an Axis Victory TL
Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, Italy, the Balkans and parts of the Caucasus and the Middle East in one union? That sounds insane.

I love it.