The Legacy of the Glorious (Milarqui's Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that the Quisqueya flag is ugly, but it was the best I could make up (I'm not good at the flag-making, sadly), so, if anyone has a better idea, please, tell me (same for all other flags).

I have an idea, actually. Instead of using the OTL flag of the Dominican Republic (minus the coat of arms in the middle and a swapped palette), how about the flag instead sports a the cross fleury ("cruz flordelisada") of the Dominican Order in yellow, on a red background. Something like this:

QKPAOjQLv0Cjw7h8xvZ9NGIzwZgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
QKPAOjQLv0Cjw7h8xvZ9NGIzwZgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Quisqueya_flag.png

This flag honors both Santo Domingo AND Spain(s).

Quisqueya_flag.png

Last edited:
Milarqui, I'm currently writing the "full" (read" ASB) version of my Philippine-wank scenario. Would you mind if I used some of the events in your TL, most especially dealing with Spain?, just like in the old times* (*don't include the shaded part once you've replied) ?

Milarqui, I'm currently writing the "full" (read" ASB) version of my Philippine-wank scenario. Would you mind if I used some of the events in your TL, most especially dealing with Spain?

No problem, mate. As long as you give credit, of course.

I am wondering what you intend to make in a Philippines-wank...

No problem, mate. As long as you give credit, of course.
My Philippine-centered scenario always credited your TL because it was originally a spin-off of "the Legacy of the Glorious"

I am wondering what you intend to make in a Philippines-wank...
My flagship TL is already a Philippine-wank, especially the events after 1886; currently, in the regular version, Manila is already an independent dominion and in the last update, the general elections were fast approaching.

Last edited:
As an American of Spanish decent who greatly admires Teddy I feel very conflicted about this turn of events :(. On the other hand I hope the eventual defeat will deflate Manifest Destiny and put an end to the Gilded Age.

Status
Not open for further replies.