What do you guys think of Alternate history Hub?

Is Alternatehistoryhub good?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really dislike AlternateHistoryHub.

The material is fine (if a bit simplistic), but the host's monotone voice just puts me to sleep after around the fourth minute. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if the videos were short, but since they're usually over ten minutes long getting through them is a huge pain. Even your typical audiobook narrator isn't as dull as this guy.

I would hardly say he's making AH "mainstream", most people really don't care much about YouTubers.

Deleted member 2186

Yeah Ieant is he a member here too. I have watched some of his videos. Seems like he would have at least been on this site before.
But do you know for sure he is a member of AH.com.

The biggest problem with the Hub is that denizens of AH.com already know most of what he talks about and would nitpick some of the things glossed over.
I generally watch to see if there is a different way to look at things.
The most enjoyable vids were the competition entries which could stand to be 5 times as long!

The biggest problem with the Hub is that denizens of AH.com already know most of what he talks about and would nitpick some of the things glossed over.
I generally watch to see if there is a different way to look at things.
The most enjoyable vids were the competition entries which could stand to be 5 times as long!
To be fair, AHH is targeted at an audience that isn't necessarily always surrounded by alternate history as much as this website's users. His videos are really good for people who are new to alternate history and his videos are actually what got me into the genre in the first place.

Hello internet, and welcome to the AlternateHistory.com YouTube channel and to start off this video I'd like to say SEALION WAS DUMB AND IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU'RE WRONG!

I think a Alternate history channel is way better than Cody's. I used to love his content, but now because of his laziness, I've grown to hate his content more.

I think a Alternate history channel is way better than Cody's. I used to love his content, but now because of his laziness, I've grown to hate his content more.
I wouldn't consider him lazy, a lot of his videos have improved in animation quality which therefore consumes a lot of time. He also has a second channel that is also animated at times and I'm sure his personal life can get busy, too.

I wouldn't consider him lazy, a lot of his videos have improved in animation quality which therefore consumes a lot of time. He also has a second channel that is also animated at times and I'm sure his personal life can get busy, too.

I would because when looking deeper inside, he is a pretty lazy guy. He just made a stream where you can donate money to him and the other co-hosts, but he never ever interacts with anyone at all. Not in the comments, not on twitter, or anywhere else. I give $20 a month to his patron, but now that he has super chat giving him money, why isn't he shutting it down? Or the fact that he never uploads anything there at all. He basically says give me money and I will reward you, and then he takes all your money while leaving you in the dust.

I would because when looking deeper inside, he is a pretty lazy guy. He just made a stream where you can donate money to him and the other co-hosts, but he never ever interacts with anyone at all. Not in the comments, not on twitter, or anywhere else. I give $20 a month to his patron, but now that he has super chat giving him money, why isn't he shutting it down? Or the fact that he never uploads anything there at all. He basically says give me money and I will reward you, and then he takes all your money while leaving you in the dust.
Then why don't you stop giving him money?

sounds more to me like you're just bitter about apparently being snubbed

sounds more to me like you're just bitter about apparently being snubbed

No it's not my only criticism of him. His new switch to 5-minute videos shows he's choosing more Quantity over Quality. And it's not just me being snubbed then. It's more like the entire community in general that he doesn't spend much time with at all.