Alternate Electoral Maps II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Turquoise Blue you know alot about the Labour party from what i've gathered, do you have any plans to make a series of "British Labour in America" starting from the 1900s to now? Curious to see what you'd come up with!

It feels bad to nitpick this because this is excellent, but how does Obama win in Indiana? 2008 IOTL was a blowout for Obama, one where he only made an effort to flip Indiana because he was confident in his lead, and Indiana still barely fell.
Evan Bayh is his running mate, and I assume Bayh spent time campaigning there.

Many wonderful scenarios for 2020.

scenarios.png

What do you say?
Not unlikely!

genusmap.php

Senator John McCain/Fmr. Governor Sarah Palin (Republican): 274 EV, 47.1%
Senator Barack Obama/Fmr. Governor Evan Bayh (Democratic): 264 EV, 48.0%

genusmap.php

Representative Anthony Weiner/Senator Stephanie Herseth Sandlin (Democratic): 353 EV, 54.3%
President Sarah Palin/Governor Sam Brownback (Republican): 185 EV, 44.8%

View attachment 373233
Businessman Donald Trump/Pundit Steve Bannon (Republican): 386 EV, 42.1%
Fmr. President Anthony Weiner/President Stephanie Herseth Sandlin (Democratic): 95 EV, 26.1%
Senator Bernie Sanders/Representative Marcy Kaptur (Labor): 57 EV, 29.0%
How’d you get the color for Sanders?

Maybe something like this?View attachment 373878
I think Bryan would win Georgia and South Carolina, and probably Virginia and North Carolina too. the tricky thing with these Bryan vs. modern Republican scenarios is that you kind of have to scramble the map so that he doesn't automatically win in a landslide, because he gets the Deep South and most, or all, of the West. if you add the traditionally D-Leaning states to that it's hard not to get a lopsided result in favor of Bryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.