If I had to say a list of things that this forum loves it would be:
  • Flags,
  • Maps,
  • countries
  • graphics
  • Logos
  • Infoboxes
  • and political parties
So I challenge you to create a country and give it atleast 1 other thing on that list. You can even write up a mini history for it.

• Flags,
  • Maps,
  • countries
  • graphics
  • Logos
  • Infoboxes
  • and political parties
So I challenge you to create a country and give it atleast 1 other thing on that list. You can even write up a mini history for it.

Can someone please reply, people have clearly been viewing this so can someone actually partake?

• Flags,
  • Maps,
  • countries
  • graphics
  • Logos
  • Infoboxes
  • and political parties

I think Map Games is the subforum for you, there you can create a lot of alternate countries, from scratch, or determine fates of existing (or evolved) nations. And you can give them all sorts of flags, infoboxes, political parties, etc...

I think Map Games is the subforum for you, there you can create a lot of alternate countries, from scratch, or determine fates of existing (or evolved) nations. And you can give them all sorts of flags, infoboxes, political parties, etc...

Ok. Which thread is it on? I've never heard of it. (I think I might have seen it on shared worlds)