New Deal Coalition Retained Pt II: World on Fire

Not really, Minseito's overarching policy goal is two-fold: one, to stave off the demographic and cultural decline that happens in OTL, and two, to put Japan on the same footing it was before the militarists took over in the mid-1930s so it can turn into a world power in the way it was meant to, free from the faults and barbarism of the IJA radicals

Pretty good idea by miseito's there.

It will, but Prime Minister Mishima disdains Otaku culture
I mean, it did result in things like this: https://en.rocketnews24.com/2017/11...-characters-provides-family-support-benefits/

Alternatively, if you're a fan of naval history, you turn this
1200px-BB61_USS_Iowa_BB61_broadside_USN.jpg

Into this:
Iowa.%28Kantai.Collection%29.full.2131547.jpg

Liking the TL so far. Watching OTL right-wing governments and dictators do relatively good is like looking at something belonging to the uncanny valley, or your evil twin on a mirror...

My only gripe is that the battle summaries look like they're throwing numbers around like paper and a paper shredder, or an AI in a grand strategy game. I am doubtful at times if some of the nations can muster that much manpower, or if they have the logistics capabilities to deliver and maintain those men in the first place. Mentioning the names of unit formations during those segments (divisions, corps, battalion, brigade) would be great.

manav95

Banned
Liking the TL so far. Watching OTL right-wing governments and dictators do relatively good is like looking at something belonging to the uncanny valley, or your evil twin on a mirror...

My only gripe is that the battle summaries look like they're throwing numbers around like paper and a paper shredder, or an AI in a grand strategy game. I am doubtful at times if some of the nations can muster that much manpower, or if they have the logistics capabilities to deliver and maintain those men in the first place. Mentioning the names of unit formations during those segments (divisions, corps, battalion, brigade) would be great.

Looks like birth rates globally were much higher TTL........ That may be why

look at WW2,After the war then we had a baby boom because GIs were marrying at a incrediblly high for the fear it would be their only chance. In a war even more deadly i suspect marriges are going to be higher due to People wanting to get married even quicker and after the war, all those new couples will want to get children.To me it seems quite logical for this to happen.

Paris Bombed
PARIS HIT
-Buckley News Network-
December 31st, 1989

Tu-95-crashed.jpg

Reports are live from the City of Lights, the sky is filled with a different kind of light as Soviet bombers have launched a nighttime raid upon the French Capitol. Casualties are high and damage is extensive, explosions all around us. BNN military analysts report that the attacks are consistent with cluster munitions being used. We will stand by with further... [scuffles, dust obscuring the camera as loud explosion fills the screen]