Map Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redcoat

Banned
And of all the insults I throw around in that map, you went for the one thing with religion. Nice cherry-picking, by the way. No wonder no one likes you, people can't say anything controversial at all without you swooping in from nowhere and banning people left and right. Never once did I think I'd agree with KitFisto on something, but I guess anything can happen.
Why do you hate Kit anyways?

Mobiyuz

Banned
Is there any particular reason that you went out of your way (around 500 miles as the crow flies) to throw shade on Mormons? Only religious group even mentioned.

I need you to provide a response to this, otherwise I will assume the worst.
By the way, "assuming the worst" is a terrible way to go about modding, but it's not like anyone can complain. You just waltz around here with your gold-plated banhammer handing out bans to anyone who does anything even remotely offensive to anyone.

Mobiyuz

Banned
Is there any particular reason that you went out of your way (around 500 miles as the crow flies) to throw shade on Mormons? Only religious group even mentioned.

Also, "out of my way?" Did you not notice me insulting just about every other label on the map there? Again, the cherry picking thing comes back up in my mind.

lol that's some of the mildest 'shade' i've ever seen get a seriously negative response on this forum.

Part of the map-labeling tradition is having fun at the expense of the ATL governments, and this isn't a particularly bad example.

Mobiyuz

Banned

What, am I supposed to just say "Home of little hamlets that are mostly just rotting under the sun", only so that I don't offend your sensibilities? If so, please forgive me for offending no one.

Mobiyuz

Banned

If what I did is so bad, you might want to "assume the worst" for about half the mapmakers on here.

Redcoat

Banned
What, am I supposed to just say "Home of little hamlets that are mostly just rotting under the sun", only so that I don't offend your sensibilities? If so, please forgive me for offending no one.
I would agree with you if you weren't being so rude about it.

I think we've all wondered how much better off Britain would be without the South.
...no? just me?

Seems to be a rather wide spread sentiment: a lot of Americans seem to think dumping our South would be a good idea, there are similar sentiments from quite a few north Italians, and in retrospect the union of North and South Yemen wasn't all that great an idea.

Anyway, have this Kazakh-murderingly ASB map of a Britain without the South.
edit: fixed mistake where ashington was labelled as alnwyck

NORTHUMBRIA MUST INCREASE!!!

Your opinion doesn't matter here though, does it? I'm already dead, why should I care what you think?
Beacuse someone spouting 9 or more posts of ranting/angry comments back to back on a thread designated to maps is that kind of thing that historically can lead up to these threads getting locked.

Mobiyuz

Banned
Beacuse someone spouting 9 or more posts of ranting/angry comments back to back on a thread designated to maps is that kind of thing that historically can lead up to these threads getting locked.
Again, I'm already dead. What does that matter to me?

Mobiyuz

Banned
If I'm getting banned, what better way to go out than by getting a whole map thread locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.